Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroid Stack

zootaa

Hi Dylan i would like to ask and know if stacking Test Prop, masteron and winstrol in tabs is a good stack. Now i dont know how and when to tale each of them. Do you have any advice how many weeks should i take it safely and also when to take them week by week thanks!

Hi Dylan i would like to ask and know if stacking Test Prop, masteron and winstrol in tabs is a good stack. Now i dont know how and when to tale each of them. Do you have any advice how many weeks should i take it safely and also when to take them week by week thanks!

yes, its a very strong cycle but that depends on your stats and cycle history... masteron is an aesthetic more or less and for people with very low body fat and winstrol is quite similar... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history? goals from the cycle? what is your planned pct??

20-5'8-195lbs-n/a maybe around 20% got fat in the holidays seriously. Gained 20-25lbs. History is winstrol only cycle for a photoshoot. Goals from this cycle is to get lean and decide from there what to achieve next. Pct i think Clomid and novaldex still unsure.

Final point is i just want to get back to being lean and pretty much diet again for something else.

20-5'8-195lbs-n/a maybe around 20% got fat in the holidays seriously. Gained 20-25lbs. History is winstrol only cycle for a photoshoot. Goals from this cycle is to get lean and decide from there what to achieve next. Pct i think Clomid and novaldex still unsure.

Final point is i just want to get back to being lean and pretty much diet again for something else.

What was your bodyfat at the photoshoot? seems you went up to 20% fast.

If your BF% is at around 20% you will not feel much, if anything at all, from winstrol and masteron use. Better get conditioned and lean out before using these steroids. A very good way of doing so would be to use a purely SARMS cycle, which will lean you out and get better conditioned. Then you will be able to run the test+mast+winny cycle with much better results. A good SARMS cycle for such a purpose would be Cardarine GW-501516 @ 12.5 mgs per day, Ostarine MK-2866 @ 25 mgs ED, and Andarine S4 @ 50 mgs per day. Do a 12 weeks cycle with a 4 weeks mini-PCT of clomid and nolva. Then wait for another 4 weeks, and see if you are better fit for a steroid cycle, or another SARMS cycle. My personal recommendation would be to split the dosages in two - the first half taken in the morning, and the second half 30 minutes before working out (on non-workout days just take it in PM). Also, for the S4, use a dosage of 25 mgs for the first 2 weeks, and then increase it to 50 mgs per day starting from week 3. No need to tapper with the other two.

Lower than 10%. Looked very good during the shoot. But seem to have binge issue after that event,

Delivery cost so much more delivered to my country. Anyway thanks for the advice. If its okay i would to know is it a good move to start my cycle with just testP say 100mg every other day? Would that be sufficient?

Thanks

Also i think ur right yes i will lean out first before starting wins and maste. But maybe testP can help during my lean out stage while im in a caloric deficit?

Delivery cost so much more delivered to my country. Anyway thanks for the advice. If its okay i would to know is it a good move to start my cycle with just testP say 100mg every other day? Would that be sufficient?

Thanks

That would be fine I guess, but don't forget to use an AI from the first day of the cycle. Also, if you will be using oral steroids, make sure to have some good liver supporting supplements with you.

Also i think ur right yes i will lean out first before starting wins and maste. But maybe testP can help during my lean out stage while im in a caloric deficit?

Test can definitely help when cutting because it will be very beneficial for lean mass maintenance, as long as you follow the right diet. 100 mgs EOD sounds like a good start.

Top Bottom