Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroid information

thanks for your info, its very helpful. i just ordered my stack, and i got an email stating they confirmed my order, and said they will send it off when they take out the money off of my debit card. but so far i havent seen the money withdrawn yet. where is sarms1 located? and i paid a flat $20 shipping fee, so how long does it take usually to get your order? btw im in florida usa... thanks again

You'll need to ask those questions to the supplier. We can't help you with that unfortunately.

Agreed - you need to ask those questions to the supplier itself. However, from personal experience I can tell that the longest time it took them to deliver national packages to me was 2 weeks, being 1 week the average. Usually they hold up to their word, so if they will tell you something, it will happen like they say.

i understand, and thank you, looks like everything is coming through now. i wanted to ask you about timing my doses, i usually awake at 6 00 am for my first meal, second meal at 8 00 am i have a pre workout meal at 10 and usually start training by 11 when should i take my sarms, remember its lgd 4033 mk 2866 and nutrobal, thanks again

Take the first dosage when you wake up at 6 for your first meal, and then the second dosage half an hour before working out. On those days when you don't workout, take the second dosage in the evening, after yet another meal.

Top Bottom