Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroid information

that does sound like a good stack, thank you.... question.... is there any specials or coupons i can get for nutrobal ? as its very expensive for 12 weeks... or can i do just LGD and Osta alone ? and should i take hg generate with this stack ? thanks again

that does sound like a good stack, thank you.... question.... is there any specials or coupons i can get for nutrobal ? as its very expensive for 12 weeks... or can i do just LGD and Osta alone ? and should i take hg generate with this stack ? thanks again

Nutrobal is like HGH, and HGH is 10x the price, that's why the price factor matters here. Kind of like the old saying, you get what you pay for. Here is $25 off nutrobal from S1: nutrobal25

Yes, I would add hcgenerate.

what do you think about just taking LGD and Osta ? and how is the dosage measured ? are there dosages on the dropper ?.. thanks again

what do you think about just taking LGD and Osta ? and how is the dosage measured ? are there dosages on the dropper ?.. thanks again

Anabolicum and Osta is a good mix. With liquids, it's usually mgs/ml, so for anabolicum usually 10mgs/ml and osta is 50mgs/ml - it's a dropper.

excuse me for sounding ignorant but sarms is new to me, and like every aspect of my training. eating , sleeping and supplemention is planned according to my goals and researched as thouroughly as possible.. i do realize its a dropper, but does that dropper have lines or numbers showing how much mgs/ml so you will know how much liquid to put in dropper ? and could i start with Ana and osta and then bring in nutrobol or do they need to be started together? i really appreciate your help and direction its very important to me.... thanks again respect

excuse me for sounding ignorant but sarms is new to me, and like every aspect of my training. eating , sleeping and supplemention is planned according to my goals and researched as thouroughly as possible.. i do realize its a dropper, but does that dropper have lines or numbers showing how much mgs/ml so you will know how much liquid to put in dropper ? and could i start with Ana and osta and then bring in nutrobol or do they need to be started together? i really appreciate your help and direction its very important to me.... thanks again respect

You're best using a syringe to measure, did you read this? https://www.isarms.com/sarms

Usually, there is no problem in starting another SARM in the middle of the cycle. However, if you already have them all, it is best to use them at the same time, as they work in synergy, and will give you the best results when used together.

ok when buying sarms from isarms is your debit card info safe ? and its not a re occurring charge right ? its only shipped to me and charged to me when i order it, is that correct ? and what is the best way to take hc generate when on a stack of sarms ? thanks for your time

ok when buying sarms from isarms is your debit card info safe ? and its not a re occurring charge right ? its only shipped to me and charged to me when i order it, is that correct ? and what is the best way to take hc generate when on a stack of sarms ? thanks for your time

isarms doesn't sell sarms, you're thinking sarms1 etc. Yes, s1 is completely safe.

ok but i also asked if it will be a re occurring order which is withdrawn from my acct periodically and a order sent, i dont want that .... is there any truth to sarms ban and sarms wont be available anymore ?

i know im asking alot of questions but plz bare with me... im just reading about RAD 140, would you recommend i use this in a stack instead of mk2866 ? how does nutrobol, lgd 4033 and RAD 140 sound ? and is it available a sarms1? thanks again, i m awaiting your repjy

i know im asking alot of questions but plz bare with me... im just reading about RAD 140, would you recommend i use this in a stack instead of mk2866 ? how does nutrobol, lgd 4033 and RAD 140 sound ? and is it available a sarms1? thanks again, i m awaiting your repjy

I wouldn't use RAD with nutrobal, big issue with synergy.

thank you. im at the checkout now for sarms1 but its asking me for company name and company id, which i dont have i am an individual buyer no company... what should i do ?

No, the sarms1 don't re-charge you, so it is absolutely fine and safe to use the card. I have ordered from sarms1 before, and was only charged for what I ordered. Never had an issue before. As fro the rad140, I would avoid it, and stick to the well proven SARMs - both by bodybuilders and scientists. Rad140 is too new - there are barely any studies on it, and I have not seen any real life feedback on it. Would not be a very good idea to be the pioneer with this compound.

thank you for the info, i appreciate you...lastly i read that if you stack lgd 4033 with mk2866 your receptors get accustomed very easily, is this true? and if so what would be a better stack? plz no s4, i need my eyes. im at the check out now and im really ready to get started i also plan to use nutrobal in the stack, please any advise is appreciated

thank you for the info, i appreciate you...lastly i read that if you stack lgd 4033 with mk2866 your receptors get accustomed very easily, is this true? and if so what would be a better stack? plz no s4, i need my eyes. im at the check out now and im really ready to get started i also plan to use nutrobal in the stack, please any advise is appreciated

Your receptors will get downregulated (accustomed) with SARMs, just like with any other compound. However, this will not happen all that fast, nor will it be drastic, so it is perfectly fine to run a 12 week cycle without having to worry about the receptors not working at full force. As for the S4 - few people get the vision side effects, and even fewer do so when you start it out gradually. In any case, it is not a dangerous side effect, which will go away in a matter of days after you stop taking S4. The stack of Ostarine and Nutrobal will work really well.

With sarms I don't need pct?

Do I need to use pct with sarms?

While it is not an absolute necessity with SARMs, it is always better to be cautios, and run a 4 week mini-PCT with clomid, nolva and some Natty test booster. At least make sure to use the natty test booster and clomid. Some people get away really well with no PCT at all, others use just clomid, others only a test booster... but it is better to prevent, rather that treat. You can never be too safe, even with such safe compounds as SARMs.

thanks for your info, its very helpful. i just ordered my stack, and i got an email stating they confirmed my order, and said they will send it off when they take out the money off of my debit card. but so far i havent seen the money withdrawn yet. where is sarms1 located? and i paid a flat $20 shipping fee, so how long does it take usually to get your order? btw im in florida usa... thanks again

Top Bottom