Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroid information

lidonfx

m 51 years old been training in bodybuidling for the last 6 years. before that i trained at younger ages with anabolics. my body has been growing well over the last 6 years, im very knowledgeable in training and nutrition as i am a personal trainer. my training and nutrition are on point as well as my supplementation. but im thinking about going to another level with anabolics. im, 5 ft 8 180lb my body fat is at 14%. no major health issues. ive had kidney stones, i have migraine headaches, and i do use the bathroom alot in the night, which might be from the amount of water i drink or prostate issues that obviously come at my age. i would say my sex drive is normal for my age, i dont have erectile dysfunction but there are times when my erections are weak. that being said i would like to start a cycle to push my body to another level, and get harder, at 51 hardness is harder to achieve. im looking to take the minimum i have to with minimum risks to put on more muscle and a harder dryer look.im not looking to be 225lb i would be happy at 195 at 10 % bf. also question.... can you take nolvadex or clomid without anabolics and see results ? i ll be waiting for a reply, if you need more info about me plz let me know, and any advice i could get would be greatly appreciated. BTW i do know about HGH and actually that is my first choice, but the problem is the price, its just too expensive for me at this point. but would love to use it.

Nutrabol MK-677 would be a great alternative to HGH for you. It is much cheaper and easier to find the real thing. Besides, it starts yelding results much better, so you will feel the effects much sooner. As for the rest of the situation, you could run a SARMs triple stack - it will help you a great deal to get your body conditioned for steroid use. After that, you can run a testosterone solo cycle - it will do wonders for you at this age.

thank you for reply and info, question...what AI should i take with a testosterone cycle, should i take novaldex or clomid and how much test should i inject and how often ? i was also trying to find out with sarms how long does a bottle last at the recomended dose ? and do sarms have any adverse reaction on sex drive or erections? thank you for your time

nutrabol should be stacked with what for best and safest results? and once again how long does a bottle of nutrabol last at recommended dose ? thanks again

thank you for reply and info, question...what AI should i take with a testosterone cycle, should i take novaldex or clomid and how much test should i inject and how often ? i was also trying to find out with sarms how long does a bottle last at the recomended dose ? and do sarms have any adverse reaction on sex drive or erections? thank you for your time

The best AI to take with any cycle is Aromasin, which should be taken at 10 mgs EOD. Nolvadex and Clomid should be used for PCT only, as they are not the optimal choice for a steroid cycle. The good starting dosage of test would be 400 mgs per week. Choose the enanthate ester, as it will allow to do less injections, and you will need just two 200 mgs injections per week. Different SARMs last differently, but usually it is 1-2 bottles for an entire cycle. SARMs do not affect your libido, or anything related to sex, so they are very safe in this regard.

nutrabol should be stacked with what for best and safest results? and once again how long does a bottle of nutrabol last at recommended dose ? thanks again

One bottle will last you for one month at least. You can stack it with virtually anything, and the results will be good in any case. You could start stacking it with a SARMs triple stack, and then, after you get conditioned, you can go on for the testosterone cycle.

thanks again for the info, also can i continue my creatine use, pre workouts, protein supplements etc. and in the past ive had sensitivity with gyno, that was when i was younger and it was with decca , and dbol, would i need something with this cycle ( nutrobal, cardarine, oostabolic ) to protect myself from gyno ?

None of the SARMs aromatize into estrogen, so there is no need to be concerned with having gyno when using SARMs. As for the creatine and proteins - it is perfectly fine to use them during cycles, so you can keep on using them.

LGD with MK and S4 will be a good stack, but I would also add there some Cardarine - it will make a great difference.

is the cardarine more for cutting ? and this might be a foolish question but is isarms the best place to get my sarms? i want the real thing...

thanks for the info.... hopefully you can help me with another question, what is a proper dosing of hgh... and how often do you take an injection... thanks

how long at that dosing 2IU a day does a bottle last? and do you have to protect yourself against gyno and other estrogen issues with GH ?

There is no need to be concerned with gyno and estrogen side effects with HGH. As for the bottle - that will depend on the brand, as different suppliers sell different kinds of bottles and vials. 2IU's are a good dosages as long as your HGH is pharma grade, but it will take quite a while to start feeling it.

have you heard about getropin as a brand of HGH ? i ve read mixed reviews, some say its low grade, questionable etc. some say good guality... im confused ? and the price im getting is 300 a kit... how does that sound to you? any info you can give me is greatly appreciated

have you heard about getropin as a brand of HGH ? i ve read mixed reviews, some say its low grade, questionable etc. some say good guality... im confused ? and the price im getting is 300 a kit... how does that sound to you? any info you can give me is greatly appreciated

There is so much fake Gintropin, it's unreal. 99% of peptides and HGH out of china are fake, so I wouldn't recommend them.

thank you, i think im going to stay away from gh right now as getting quality gh is a problem... i ll most likely go with a stack of sarms lgd 4033, mk 2866, and i was also told to include s4, but what ive been reading im afraid of the vision side effects.... what are your feelings about this side effect and what could i substitute in this stack, i dont want gw 501516 either, one of the possible effects that i read about is it could promote cancerous growth, i couldnt take that chance with my health....thanks , awaiting your response...respect !

thank you, i think im going to stay away from gh right now as getting quality gh is a problem... i ll most likely go with a stack of sarms lgd 4033, mk 2866, and i was also told to include s4, but what ive been reading im afraid of the vision side effects.... what are your feelings about this side effect and what could i substitute in this stack, i dont want gw 501516 either, one of the possible effects that i read about is it could promote cancerous growth, i couldnt take that chance with my health....thanks , awaiting your response...respect !

If you're concerned with Andarine vision sides, you can use low dose or just go with Nutrobal. If you want to be 110% safe, just use this cycle.

Week 1-12
Anabolicum LGD 10mgs/ed
Osta 25mgs/ed
Nutrobal 25mgs/ed

Research:
https://www.isarms.com/nutrobal-mk-677

Top Bottom