Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroid Half Lives Explained: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Good reference for anyone using aas.

Btw what do you think of the idea that is going round in some circles that PCT should start after 5 half lives of the product (ie test e 5 x 7-10 days) you have been using?

Btw what do you think of the idea that is going round in some circles that PCT should start after 5 half lives of the product (ie test e 5 x 7-10 days) you have been using?
i would just stick with what we know is tried and true...

I think that is too long to wait. It really depends on dosages you run but for average cycles and dosages generally speaking after a couple weeks your test will start dropping to normal range and below. That's when pct shpuld be implemented imo. I'd rather start early and extend it than start too late

I think that is too long to wait. It really depends on dosages you run but for average cycles and dosages generally speaking after a couple weeks your test will start dropping to normal range and below. That's when pct shpuld be implemented imo. I'd rather start early and extend it than start too late

Thanks Rick, I think the thing to do then is do post cycle bloodwork about two weeks after stopping the cycle (test e) and see exactly where my levels are.

Top Bottom