napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Starting oral Tbol only cycle

di00w@@

Hey Dylan. Hey man I'm starting an oral Tbol only cycle soon and been doing as much research as I can and have finally come up with what I think would be the perfect cycle and post cycle. I was wondering if you could take a look at it and let me know what you think? Note, I could only afford 2 bottles of n2guard so 4caps a day will make it last the 12 weeks. You been a great help on information man.

Oral only cycles aren't worth it bud. You should always run a test base. Plus for a first cycle, test only is recommended. If you're afraid of pinning then I'll tell you right now man, get over it or forget about aas altogether. Let's start with some stats. What's your age, height, weight, estimated bf%, training history, etc?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Trust me, tbol only cycle is a bad idea. If you are not pinning then stick to pro hormones, because with steroids you need testosterone as a base in every cycle.

Trust me, tbol only cycle is a bad idea. If you are not pinning then stick to pro hormones, because with steroids you need testosterone as a base in every cycle.
Dude prohormones are far worse than a tbol only cycle. Waaaaaaayyyyy worse.

True you need a test base for your cycles.

Honestly if your not injecting stay the fuck away from aas stay the fuck away from pro hormones, stick to sarms.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

what? thats even worse... thats far worse.. pro hormones are more toxic than regular anabolic orals with all the bull shit they put in them and you would never want to run them without test... i have no clue where your getting this but PLEASE do not advise this to anyone else because that is flat out horrible

Hey Dylan. Hey man I'm starting an oral Tbol only cycle soon and been doing as much research as I can and have finally come up with what I think would be the perfect cycle and post cycle. I was wondering if you could take a look at it and let me know what you think? Note, I could only afford 2 bottles of n2guard so 4caps a day will make it last the 12 weeks. You been a great help on information man.

hey brother... im happy to help but i have to tell you, this is about as far from perfect as it gets... oral only cycles are terrible... you wasted money on n2guard as its far overpriced and you could have gotten nearly 3 months of cycle assist for the same price as one bottle of n2guard.... you never want to run an oral only cycle bro... you need sarms and/or a test base with it... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? training history? goals?

if money is an issue bro, you need to hold off... you need to have enough money to be able to buy the proper food, post cycle, ancillaries, etc.. you really need to take that into consideration as well...

hey brother... im happy to help but i have to tell you, this is about as far from perfect as it gets... oral only cycles are terrible... you wasted money on n2guard as its far overpriced and you could have gotten nearly 3 months of cycle assist for the same price as one bottle of n2guard.... you never want to run an oral only cycle bro... you need sarms and/or a test base with it... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? training history? goals?

if money is an issue bro, you need to hold off... you need to have enough money to be able to buy the proper food, post cycle, ancillaries, etc.. you really need to take that into consideration as well...
I approve this message [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I would look into doing something else instead of a Tbol cycle. I think a good structured Sarms stack is right up your alley. First we need to know stats and experience so we can help you better.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I approve this message [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

thanks brother! its a harsh reality but its best to learn right away and take everything into the proper consideration before making any decisions moving forward...

Dylan touched on something that is so important and often overlooked. The right food to run a cycle properly is far more expensive than the medicine. Don't blow it all on gear. The right food comes first. The best steroids in the world won't yield the results you want if you aren't eating right.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Dylan touched on something that is so important and often overlooked. The right food to run a cycle properly is far more expensive than the medicine. Don't blow it all on gear. The right food comes first. The best steroids in the world won't yield the results you want if you aren't eating right.

Wuuurd

Www.expressdomesticapache.com
[email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

exactly bro... this is far too commonly overlooked and misunderstood... diet is the most important aspect of this all... without a consistent diet, you will never accomplish what you are supposed to... this should be the number 1 priority for everyone...

That's the truth. Hell, the money spent on aas is no where even close to how much is spent on food per month. Too many depend on aas to do the work for them. Food is key.

Too many uniformed individuals out there that think AAS is going to do all the work for them. Common misconception for people to think they're muscle juice. Get your diet right first, if you haven't already. That's more important than anything else!

"I can do all things through Christ who strengths me. Philippians 4:13"

That's the truth. Hell, the money spent on aas is no where even close to how much is spent on food per month. Too many depend on aas to do the work for them. Food is key.

I agree...food cost kills me every week.....I don't think people realize what it costs to eat right.

Easy.. Good stuff ain't cheap.

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

exactly but what we do all know is that you are what you eat... i always give my body the best foods possible... i can't believe the amount of people who could care less about what exactly they are eating and its quite disturbing to see the lack of care...

exactly but what we do all know is that you are what you eat... i always give my body the best foods possible... i can't believe the amount of people who could care less about what exactly they are eating and its quite disturbing to see the lack of care...

Allot of people don't care until it's too late. "You are what you eat" doesn't get any more clear then that.

Welll.... I am at Buffalo Wild wings at the moment.... sorry for being disturbing guys ;) lol getting some last enjoyments in for a while here and there.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom