Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

stacking

I am surprised too. jan 1i was 172 today I am 148. I was around 20%bf now im 13%. seems like I am always eating and still going down. should keep going even on the sarms or should I try and eat a little bit more.and thanx for all your help.good to know there are good smart people out there willing to help those who don't know. when I need the clomid can I just contact you or the company.

fatboy0666 said:
I am surprised too. jan 1i was 172 today I am 148. I was around 20%bf now im 13%. seems like I am always eating and still going down. should keep going even on the sarms or should I try and eat a little bit more.and thanx for all your help.good to know there are good smart people out there willing to help those who don't know. when I need the clomid can I just contact you or the company.

I would figure out your BMI/BMR and eat calories based on your LBM (lean body mass), because if you factor in your 13% body weight you will be eating too many calories.

fatboy0666 said:
after all the reading I have been doing I stopped the clen and winny I only took them twice. I have talked with Dylan and I am going with the sarms. I am in caloric deficeit and im eating 2800 cals aday approx.. I eat 200 to 220 grams of protein each day . I am still losing a pound aweek but not sure how would be muscle mass and or fat, im 5ft 9 149 lbs. thanx for your help

very wise decision brother and im thrilled to hear that you grasped it and took the advice everyone gave you! you earned a shitload of respect by listening and just doing things because you want to... a lot of guys just keep asking and asking until 1 out of 100 finally tells them what they want to hear and so they can justify it when it reality its completely wrong... you are very wise... i won't get into it any further as everyone already touched on it enough and it does not to be elaborated any more...

now we move forward with the task at hand... you have made tremendous progress and now we must follow it up and continue the progress... utilize sarms to get yourself in the proper condition so you can run future cycles.. sarms will do this for you and they are a great way to introduce your body to different compounds... everything can be shipped just fine to canada... the sale goes through tonight so i would jump on it.. here is the stack once again

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom