Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stacking : Stenabolic 9009 / Cardarine / Mk677

manahast

Hi Dylan

Been watching some of your videos on your channel - thanks for the info provided - great stuff

I have been training at the gym for a month now and looking to get some lean muscle gains and burn some belly fat.

I don’t want to bulk too big - just work on getting a great beach body

I don’t want to use steroids and am afraid of the side effects. I have been advised to use SARMS and specifically to stack -
Stenabolic 9009 / Cardarine / Mk677

Do you think this is a good combo ? I am taking 2 pills of each in the morning and 1 pill of each in the evening along with liver detox pill

Thanks again for any help and advise you can share

Hi Dylan

Been watching some of your videos on your channel - thanks for the info provided - great stuff

I have been training at the gym for a month now and looking to get some lean muscle gains and burn some belly fat.

I don’t want to bulk too big - just work on getting a great beach body

I don’t want to use steroids and am afraid of the side effects. I have been advised to use SARMS and specifically to stack -
Stenabolic 9009 / Cardarine / Mk677

Do you think this is a good combo ? I am taking 2 pills of each in the morning and 1 pill of each in the evening along with liver detox pill

Thanks again for any help and advise you can share

Come on man... you’ve been training for a month...!!! That’s nothing.. work your ass off in the gym and eat well and you’ll see some gains... you don’t need anything else now... you will make huge gains naturally for the first 6 months..

You've been training a month and already looking for shortcuts? How about putting some solid time first and capitalizing on the easy newbie gains and fat loss? It's way too early to be thinking about PEDs

have you ever heard the term hard work? dedication? etc.? or is your entire life a short cut? which i hope you realize is not there... im the biggest sarms advocate you will ever find but im also not an advocate of laziness or stupidity bro... this is both... come on man...

have you ever heard the term hard work? dedication? etc.? or is your entire life a short cut? which i hope you realize is not there... im the biggest sarms advocate you will ever find but im also not an advocate of laziness or stupidity bro... this is both... come on man...

No not short cut life - actually run my own company which as you know is hard work, dedication and no shortcuts
Used to train hard a few years ago - been building my house last couple years and training stopped
Now just getting back into training (about 6 weeks now)
I’m already seeing Natural gains and my body responding well
So you saying best to wait 6 months before touching Sarms ?

No not short cut life - actually run my own company which as you know is hard work, dedication and no shortcuts
Used to train hard a few years ago - been building my house last couple years and training stopped
It's best to capitalise on that first year where gains come very easily. It doesn't make sense to use anything hormonal that will suppress you when you can make those initial huge gains naturally. The first year of lifting naturally is usually the best of your life

i run MULTIPLE businesses man, so i think i grasp the time issue but i make it regardless... i get up earlier, i stay up later etc... i would wait 3-6 months before you start something... you need to get back in the gym and get going on your own first... take advantage of that and then you can start a sarms stack

Top Bottom