napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stacking SARMS and Steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

i just wanted to make sure everyone had the chance to see this because its a question i get daily so this video will be more than beneficial

Nice video.. I let allot of them play through and you are starting to compile a massive video library bro. I'm glad you covered the piece on receptor sensitivity. Sarms defiantly enhance any cycle you through them into.

i just wanted to make sure everyone had the chance to see this because its a question i get daily so this video will be more than beneficial
What would be the best sarms u recommend for cutting and proper dosages.. one of my main problem is staying dry keeping water weight off.... interested in a cutting cycle... I currently have clen.. but the risks are a lil too high for me... I want something that has less side effects

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

What would be the best sarms u recommend for cutting and proper dosages.. one of my main problem is staying dry keeping water weight off.... interested in a cutting cycle... I currently have clen.. but the risks are a lil too high for me... I want something that has less side effects

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

i just gave this to you bro... no need to ask the same question in multiple threads... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi Dylan,

You probably got this question a bunch of times but I'm new to this forum and have been doing some research. I have been lifting for quite a few years and been pretty strict so I'm ready for some real results. Never used steroids or Pros. I just ordered S4 and DLG 4033. I got the 3 pack which should be enough for a 12 week cycle. I saw your video on properly dosing S4 and easing into it. But my question is what exact protocol do I use if I'm stacking just the two and also what exactly do I need for PCT and how much and how long.

Thank you for your time and I appreciate all the info and help you provide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Dylan,

You probably got this question a bunch of times but I'm new to this forum and have been doing some research. I have been lifting for quite a few years and been pretty strict so I'm ready for some real results. Never used steroids or Pros. I just ordered S4 and DLG 4033. I got the 3 pack which should be enough for a 12 week cycle. I saw your video on properly dosing S4 and easing into it. But my question is what exact protocol do I use if I'm stacking just the two and also what exactly do I need for PCT and how much and how long.

Thank you for your time and I appreciate all the info and help you provide.

here's the full layout for you... if you want to increase your s4 dosage, then you follow my dosing protocol but if you cannot get past 50 mg, just keep yourself there.. you have to determine that by your reaction to its use...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you very much. I'm really looking forward to seeing what these products can do. It almost sounds too good to be true. I have a question about the gw. Is it absolutely necessary to take it PCT? I don't make that much and I don't want to not take it if i really need it. Would I be fine with just the clomid ?

Thank you very much. I'm really looking forward to seeing what these products can do. It almost sounds too good to be true. I have a question about the gw. Is it absolutely necessary to take it PCT? I don't make that much and I don't want to not take it if i really need it. Would I be fine with just the clomid ?

thats up to you... i would not run it without... pct is already difficult enough and clomid only will make things much more difficult on you... gw controls cortisol in pct as well, which can be a big issue... its not just put in there "just because" bro you can get these in a stack together... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1?sort=p.price&order=DESC

Understood. Thanks again. I'll be taking the gw. No use in taking a chance. And just to be clear, the clomid 50/25/25/25 means taking 50mg for the first week then 25mg for the last 3 weeks on mini pct, correct?

You could just run clomid if you'd like in pct, but the gw is there as a recommendation because of its effects to lower cortisol in pct abd keep you lean while your test levels are trying to recover since fat likes to accumulate post cycle easily. It also helps partition nutrients better.

You could try just clomid, if you choose to, but the GW is definitely optimal to have in there

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Understood. Thanks again. I'll be taking the gw. No use in taking a chance. And just to be clear, the clomid 50/25/25/25 means taking 50mg for the first week then 25mg for the last 3 weeks on mini pct, correct?

yes, thats exactly right bro... very wise decision as well!

Dylan, I just got my shipment of S4 & LGD. The LGD has some sort of particles in it that looks like mold. I haven't opened it but can see it through the light. Is that normal??

Dylan, I just got my shipment of S4 & LGD. The LGD has some sort of particles in it that looks like mold. I haven't opened it but can see it through the light. Is that normal??

yes, make sure to shake well before each use...

Sorry to ask so many questions but exactly how do I reheat it? Empty it out in a pot, or hold a lighter to the bottle for a few seconds or microwave?

Also, from my understanding 50mg is 1.25ml. I ask because the dropper comes measured in ml.
Thank you

Top Bottom