Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sr9009

No offense at all! I am actually on low carbs...about 100. I refeed on additional carbs about once a week because staying at 1,400 - 1,500 calories a day and trying to train on top of that is impossible. I'm a 47 year old female and it's not the same for us as it is for men to lose fat, watch the cortisol from dieting too hard etc. Additionally, If I lower my calories at the same time as adding a compound theres no way to truly know what the compound is doing as opposed to a diet change. I was at maintenance calories before SR and I wanted to continue that so I knew what the compound was capable of. I'd actually be happy with recomp, fat loss or muscle building. I need it all. So I figured continue to do the best I knew how with my diet and one of those goals would be met since SR seems to be so flexible.

Interesting is that when I was on LGD I didn't lower my calories but actually raised them a tad to keep up with my increased lifting abilities and I lost 3lbs of fat and gained at least that in lean mass (unfortunately this reversed itself after adding in MK-677). So I approached SR the same way. Didn't the mice lose fat and gain muscle while doing nothing? I'm not expecting that but I was expecting with effort in the right directions without starving myself that I'd see something is all. I'm wanting sustainable hacks so I don't have to starve myself the rest of my life to stay lean. If I cut calories even more Ill probobly just gain it back after the cycle after returning to a normal calorie intake because of an altered metabolism. That's what I'm trying to avoid, too.

did you ever think that maybe you had your calories too low? starving yourself will actually not allow you to lose weight and in fact, your likely to gain weight... when you kept your calories higher, you dropped body fat... Now, SR corrects metabolic disorder and increases metabolism but it can only do so much if your not eating enough... just a thought but doing that will actually work against you...

Im using the SR from brawn, as it is easy to get here in europe and has quality products from what i know. Its in a capsule form not liquid and one cap has 20mg SR, thats why i have it spaced out longer. So a day im having 40mg SR.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Yes, the reason you are having those problems is because you aren't taking SR9009 at all

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

No offense at all! I am actually on low carbs...about 100. I refeed on additional carbs about once a week because staying at 1,400 - 1,500 calories a day and trying to train on top of that is impossible. I'm a 47 year old female and it's not the same for us as it is for men to lose fat, watch the cortisol from dieting too hard etc. Additionally, If I lower my calories at the same time as adding a compound theres no way to truly know what the compound is doing as opposed to a diet change. I was at maintenance calories before SR and I wanted to continue that so I knew what the compound was capable of. I'd actually be happy with recomp, fat loss or muscle building. I need it all. So I figured continue to do the best I knew how with my diet and one of those goals would be met since SR seems to be so flexible.

Interesting is that when I was on LGD I didn't lower my calories but actually raised them a tad to keep up with my increased lifting abilities and I lost 3lbs of fat and gained at least that in lean mass (unfortunately this reversed itself after adding in MK-677). So I approached SR the same way. Didn't the mice lose fat and gain muscle while doing nothing? I'm not expecting that but I was expecting with effort in the right directions without starving myself that I'd see something is all. I'm wanting sustainable hacks so I don't have to starve myself the rest of my life to stay lean. If I cut calories even more Ill probobly just gain it back after the cycle after returning to a normal calorie intake because of an altered metabolism. That's what I'm trying to avoid, too.

Ok, first of all my apologies for assuming you were just another guy on here. It happens for obvious reasons lol.

I'm not sure where exactly your calories are in relation to your maintenance, but if you aren't experiencing fat loss it might be time to look at some things. One thing to remember is what SR9009 does. It boosts your metabolism greatly, so you can actually be at a bit of a lower caloric range while on it without metabolic damage compared to without. So I wouldn't expect the rebound after coming off of your low cal diet as long as you are on the SR while dieting down.

Might also make sure your refeeds aren't too high and killing your progress.

did you ever think that maybe you had your calories too low? starving yourself will actually not allow you to lose weight and in fact, your likely to gain weight... when you kept your calories higher, you dropped body fat... Now, SR corrects metabolic disorder and increases metabolism but it can only do so much if your not eating enough... just a thought but doing that will actually work against you...

Oh yes, I've thought of that. I've been on every imaginable macro ratio and calorie amount. Done alot of experimenting for 15 years. I believe, for me, without compounds I do not put on muscle past the minimal amount I have now. With the compounds I can eat a bit more which allow my body materials to build yet not gain fat. Without the compounds I just gain fat even with training, Im simply not anabolic enough. That's my thought anyway. I ddin't want to start off at higher calories with SR because it was my first cycle and I wanted to stay where I was at like I said and see what happened 1st. I'm starting with it the same way as I did with LGD, seeing how my hunger signals are and noticing any changes. Today I'm raising to 40mg and allowing myself more food if I feel real hungry, same as I did with LGD. I had to keep raising it. It's just confusing cause some will automatically thing if someone isn't losing weight they are eating too much and with women that is not always true. We are much more delicate that way and calorie restriction affects us hormonally much more. There is a fine line. But I can say confidentally that low calorie no longer takes the weight off me, I think I played all those cards already. So trying to find the fine line between not starving myself and not eating too much so that it works against me, as you said. I'm to the point now that I'm realizing that for me this will be a slow process, I won't make huge gains quickly. But slow process is better than none. Ao I'm gonna have to be ok with that as long as I go in the right direction. I wish there was more women on here, esp over 40.

Oh yes, I've thought of that. I've been on every imaginable macro ratio and calorie amount. Done alot of experimenting for 15 years. I believe, for me, without compounds I do not put on muscle past the minimal amount I have now. With the compounds I can eat a bit more which allow my body materials to build yet not gain fat. Without the compounds I just gain fat even with training, Im simply not anabolic enough. That's my thought anyway. I ddin't want to start off at higher calories with SR because it was my first cycle and I wanted to stay where I was at like I said and see what happened 1st. I'm starting with it the same way as I did with LGD, seeing how my hunger signals are and noticing any changes. Today I'm raising to 40mg and allowing myself more food if I feel real hungry, same as I did with LGD. I had to keep raising it. It's just confusing cause some will automatically thing if someone isn't losing weight they are eating too much and with women that is not always true. We are much more delicate that way and calorie restriction affects us hormonally much more. There is a fine line. But I can say confidentally that low calorie no longer takes the weight off me, I think I played all those cards already. So trying to find the fine line between not starving myself and not eating too much so that it works against me, as you said. I'm to the point now that I'm realizing that for me this will be a slow process, I won't make huge gains quickly. But slow process is better than none. Ao I'm gonna have to be ok with that as long as I go in the right direction. I wish there was more women on here, esp over 40.
I also have a very hard time losing weight. But here's the thing are you sure your body isn't recomping and you are staying the same weight but losing body fat? Have you taken pictures? Measured yourself? The Scale shouldn't be your sole source. I actually refrained from weighing while on my sarms stack. I can tell you I lost no weight but I lost inches and clearly body fat. I dropped 2 pants sizes and 2 bra sizes. Along with put on some nice lean muscles in my arms and shoulders.

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep Use discount code MBZ5 to save 5 % on your order

I also have a very hard time losing weight. But here's the thing are you sure your body isn't recomping and you are staying the same weight but losing body fat? Have you taken pictures? Measured yourself? The Scale shouldn't be your sole source. I actually refrained from weighing while on my sarms stack. I can tell you I lost no weight but I lost inches and clearly body fat. I dropped 2 pants sizes and 2 bra sizes. Along with put on some nice lean muscles in my arms and shoulders.

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep Use discount code MBZ5 to save 5 % on your order

Thank for your reply! Yes, I'm positive. I dont even have a scale, I don't go by that on a daily or even weekly basis. The scale means very little to me because I don't care how much I weigh I care whats there and a scale won't tell me that. From time to time I use Inbody at a wellness center to track exactly what is happening body comp wise. While not perfect, it's way better than a scale. That is how I know exactly what is happening. I've even tested it by getting data a few minutes apart to see the accuracy. And it never fails before I even get my results it only confirms what I already know I am seeing in the mirror and how my clothes are fitting. I know which direction I'm going in, gaining or losing fat, I know my body extremely well...I just obviously can't say exactly how much. I'm getting a dexa scan very soon, as well.

Ok, first of all my apologies for assuming you were just another guy on here. It happens for obvious reasons lol.

I'm not sure where exactly your calories are in relation to your maintenance, but if you aren't experiencing fat loss it might be time to look at some things. One thing to remember is what SR9009 does. It boosts your metabolism greatly, so you can actually be at a bit of a lower caloric range while on it without metabolic damage compared to without. So I wouldn't expect the rebound after coming off of your low cal diet as long as you are on the SR while dieting down.

Might also make sure your refeeds aren't too high and killing your progress.

Ahhhh, that info DOES help. I must say I don't recall getting any info on SR being a fix for the metabolism and I've watched every quality youtube video on it like 4 times. Dont know how I missed that. This would be a perfect compound for me then. And your reasoning with lower calories being safe on this compound does make sense. I recently bumped up to 40 mg and I must say in just 3 days I feel maybe something is happening finally even though I've also raised calories and carbs a little (it was time for this, too). Maybe the dose was not strong enough for my broken-ness LOL. I'll keep in touch abt the progress. If this works I'll be in total love with it. Cause Ive done EVERYTHING...I'm extremely dedicated and disciplined. Just tired of being so, though, without alot of results.

And no worries, I was not offended at being talked to like a dude. But I think my avatar should give a hint I'm not? I hope so!

Ahhhh, that info DOES help. I must say I don't recall getting any info on SR being a fix for the metabolism and I've watched every quality youtube video on it like 4 times. Dont know how I missed that. This would be a perfect compound for me then. And your reasoning with lower calories being safe on this compound does make sense. I recently bumped up to 40 mg and I must say in just 3 days I feel maybe something is happening finally even though I've also raised calories and carbs a little (it was time for this, too). Maybe the dose was not strong enough for my broken-ness LOL. I'll keep in touch abt the progress. If this works I'll be in total love with it. Cause Ive done EVERYTHING...I'm extremely dedicated and disciplined. Just tired of being so, though, without alot of results.

And no worries, I was not offended at being talked to like a dude. But I think my avatar should give a hint I'm not? I hope so!

hmm, are you sure you have watched my videos on sr? the main thing i center all the videos around is the fact that it corrects metabolic disorder... that's the main purpose of the entire product so im not sure how you didn't see that?

I had to look at your avatar a little closer, because the Image is small but I see it now, and yes you are definitely not a dude! Lol

As for the SR, it most certainly does raise metabolism considerably. It was created to reverse metabolic syndrome actually.

Here is the videos on it, that I'm not sure you have seen

http://youtu.be/x6JFw4FvdfM

http://youtu.be/5s1slXjQ2I4

hmm, are you sure you have watched my videos on sr? the main thing i center all the videos around is the fact that it corrects metabolic disorder... that's the main purpose of the entire product so im not sure how you didn't see that?

Me either! I'm positive I've watched them over and over. I'm gonna go back and see how I was perceiving that, though.

I had to look at your avatar a little closer, because the Image is small but I see it now, and yes you are definitely not a dude! Lol

As for the SR, it most certainly does raise metabolism considerably. It was created to reverse metabolic syndrome actually.

Here is the videos on it, that I'm not sure you have seen

http://youtu.be/x6JFw4FvdfM

http://youtu.be/5s1slXjQ2I4

Okay, so I went back and watched again! I dunno what I was thinking as far as the metabolism healing. He DOES in fact say that clearly. I think I lost the point as I was taking in so much info on SR from various sources and SARMS in general. When it wasn't working I got super confused. I also think I was focusing on the fact that it has recomp capabilities. Dillan says it can "increase muscle and strength" while burning fat.

I definitely want to continue to train as hard as possible while on SR so as to not take muscle building off the table. But I ultimately want recomp with fat loss as my main focus. Yet, I simply can't afford to lose any muscle so I'm afraid to put my calories too low. (Finding that sweet spot isn't easy with women). I've tried that and I lose muscle SUPER fast. I work very hard to get anything and to lose it is devastating. So, I need a compound to do what even a super discliplined diet and training routine can't for me because I've got health challenges that are no doubt getting in the way. Prior intense dieting, Hypo thyroid, impaired ATP production, cardio pulmonary problems and red blood cell oxygenation due to iron issues and more.

So, it's not a linear equation for me. The SR is an experiment on myself and it doesn't seem to be a big mover even at 40mg a day. My calories are only about 1,600 and I can guarantee since this is not a big anabolic if I raise them I'll just put on fat even with the SR...or if I lower them I can't train or sleep right. So as of now Im super disappointed. If it works for others that's great but so far not for me. I'll continue to do the 40mg until my bottles run out. I have almost 2 full bottles left so I'll just keep trudging along!

Okay, so I went back and watched again! I dunno what I was thinking as far as the metabolism healing. He DOES in fact say that clearly. I think I lost the point as I was taking in so much info on SR from various sources and SARMS in general. When it wasn't working I got super confused. I also think I was focusing on the fact that it has recomp capabilities. Dillan says it can "increase muscle and strength" while burning fat.

I definitely want to continue to train as hard as possible while on SR so as to not take muscle building off the table. But I ultimately want recomp with fat loss as my main focus. Yet, I simply can't afford to lose any muscle so I'm afraid to put my calories too low. (Finding that sweet spot isn't easy with women). I've tried that and I lose muscle SUPER fast. I work very hard to get anything and to lose it is devastating. So, I need a compound to do what even a super discliplined diet and training routine can't for me because I've got health challenges that are no doubt getting in the way. Prior intense dieting, Hypo thyroid, impaired ATP production, cardio pulmonary problems and red blood cell oxygenation due to iron issues and more.

So, it's not a linear equation for me. The SR is an experiment on myself and it doesn't seem to be a big mover even at 40mg a day. My calories are only about 1,600 and I can guarantee since this is not a big anabolic if I raise them I'll just put on fat even with the SR...or if I lower them I can't train or sleep right. So as of now Im super disappointed. If it works for others that's great but so far not for me. I'll continue to do the 40mg until my bottles run out. I have almost 2 full bottles left so I'll just keep trudging along!
Have you considered hiring a coach?

how long have you been on sr?

Top Bottom