Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sr9009

MrJ87

5 days in and it's obvious stenabolic is doing its thing. I can't remember everything it does but i can tell my metabolism is running fast and furious lol.. I've been Killin it at work and then my home gym so I'm sure it's 50/50 between the work and sr but I'm already noticing getting thinner in the mid section and my arms chest and shoulders are staying pretty pumped. I'm 5'9 195lbs and approx 20% (high estimate) bf. My end goal is staying this weight (I'm wide built so it carries well) fixin to start running GW with the sr as I want to get down to 12-15% or less bf so I'm still excited to see where this journey takes me!

I apologize I lied. Just weighed in at 190lbs today lol.. it's all good, guess those 5 needed to go! 😂

5 days in and it's obvious stenabolic is doing its thing. I can't remember everything it does but i can tell my metabolism is running fast and furious lol.. I've been Killin it at work and then my home gym so I'm sure it's 50/50 between the work and sr but I'm already noticing getting thinner in the mid section and my arms chest and shoulders are staying pretty pumped. I'm 5'9 195lbs and approx 20% (high estimate) bf. My end goal is staying this weight (I'm wide built so it carries well) fixin to start running GW with the sr as I want to get down to 12-15% or less bf so I'm still excited to see where this journey takes me!

That's awesome to hear bro! Thank you for the update. I'm glad the SR9009 is going well for you! It should only continue to get better from here

bad ass bro... stenabolic is no joke and the beauty of it is its fast acting... as you can see... its only going to get better and when you stack gw with it... just wait bro! thanks for the update!

bad ass bro... stenabolic is no joke and the beauty of it is its fast acting... as you can see... its only going to get better and when you stack gw with it... just wait bro! thanks for the update!

What about the crystals in my bottle? If any are left once the alcohol is gone did I miss out on any sr? I've seen where it's normal to have the crystals in it and there are a bunch, at .25 ml a dose (and vigorously shaking) I just try to get as many in the dropper as I can lol as I assume the crystals are the sr.. correct? If there are any left do I need to add more everclear and keep dropping?

What about the crystals in my bottle? If any are left once the alcohol is gone did I miss out on any sr? I've seen where it's normal to have the crystals in it and there are a bunch, at .25 ml a dose (and vigorously shaking) I just try to get as many in the dropper as I can lol as I assume the crystals are the sr.. correct? If there are any left do I need to add more everclear and keep dropping?
run it under hot water bro

Don't mean to hijack this thread just curious as to how long u should run sr9009 Im currently on my 1st of a 3 month cycle of cardarine and I love it if would love to see what would happen if I put Sr into the mix

Don't mean to hijack this thread just curious as to how long u should run sr9009 Im currently on my 1st of a 3 month cycle of cardarine and I love it if would love to see what would happen if I put Sr into the mix
12 weeks minimum and 16 weeks max... its very fast acting though and you can run it in pct etc.. its non suppressive

Top Bottom