Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SR9009 subQ

Nope nvm. Google has answered my questions... wish I hadn't Googled that.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

At the same time I got to learn what a "disco biscuit" is. Very educational evening so far.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Geeeezus just what we need a sarms horror story. No offense but some people just aren't right for this

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

there was definitely some confusion with him asking me... i was on my phone and was pulling up messages... i got a phone call when i had one message pulled up and when i hung up i was quickly trying to answer and because i get so many pm's per day, a different pm came up and so i gave the wrong answer to the question, which i wrote back right away when i realized the accident... you CANNOT inject everclear... that should be common sense... i mean, just think about that without me even getting into why... inject and everclear DO NOT go hand in hand... not even close... i really hope that you do not do this again... your fine right now but continuing to do this could result in some big problems...

So what's your opinion about SR9009 oral bioavailability ?

I cant imagine how bad that burned tho holy shit
That's nothing I inject my protein, carbs and fats. The burn makes me feel alive. Protein powder and ever clear mixes well and gives a little hello for me in the morning.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

So what's your opinion about SR9009 oral bioavailability ?

its very available... if it were not, you would not see any of the results you continue to see... its a bit harder to hold into suspension, yes, but it is definitely bioavailable

While his execution was highly flawed, why does everyone act like the mere idea of injecting this (or any other) compound is an immediate "no-go"?? And with such confidence!

While his execution was highly flawed, why does everyone act like the mere idea of injecting this (or any other) compound is an immediate "no-go"?? And with such confidence!
go ahead and inject everclear and see what happens... thats what its suspended in... so go for it and let us know

go ahead and inject everclear and see what happens... thats what its suspended in... so go for it and let us know

Would it not be more representative of what ACTUAL research on this compound has been able to demonstrate? To my knowledge, the primary study behind this compound specifically used INJECTIONS for administration.

Would it not be more representative of what ACTUAL research on this compound has been able to demonstrate? To my knowledge, the primary study behind this compound specifically used INJECTIONS for administration.
not when reconstituted in grain alcohol... LIKE I SAID... go ahead and try it and let us know how it turns out! ACTUAL research was not reconstituted in this way... SO ACTUALLY your wrong..

Perhaps I was not specific enough in my prefacing... However, I never suggested nor recommended injecting with an alcohol based suspension. I simply asked if injection (regardless of suspension/solution) would not permit closer 1:1 results as compared to clinical studies where injection was used.

Perhaps I was not specific enough in my prefacing... However, I never suggested nor recommended injecting with an alcohol based suspension. I simply asked if injection (regardless of suspension/solution) would not permit closer 1:1 results as compared to clinical studies where injection was used.
okay, that makes more sense bro but you have to go back and look how it sounded so you can understand where i was coming from... thanks for specifying.. the reaction from everyone was due to the fact we KNOW its in alcohol based suspension... of course if you can take it how it was given in the clinical studies, you would have accuracy based on their findings but many times, you have to go with results and results do not lie either, as you know... while i love the science and base a shit load off of it, i also take real life responses and situations here... the results with oral administration have been excellent... sorry for the miscommunication

Top Bottom