Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SR9009 subQ

tyrand

Tried this morning to inject SR subq, dylan said that i can do that, but it hurts like hell when I inject the product !

Does anyone know how to avoid that ?

Yes but SR seems to have a poor oral bioavailibility. I think subq should be better but it's to painfull. Maybe I will try to dilute it with some bacteriostatic water in the syringe

ya I think I would clarify that answer with DG I have never heard that but I would imagine it burns like a bitch lol

Yes but SR seems to have a poor oral bioavailibility. I think subq should be better but it's to painfull. Maybe I will try to dilute it with some bacteriostatic water in the syringe
That's why the dosing is every 2-3 hours. I did a run with SR and got great results

The idea behind that is because someone emailed the professor that worked on this compound :

"I just recently found out that someone is selling SR9009 in a manner that is "supported" for human use in bodybuilding. I agree with your comments. The drug does in fact alter the circadian rhythm (in mice) and we would need to assume in humans – and we don't know if it is beneficial or detrimental at this point. SR9009 was designed as a "tool" molecule to determine if we should pursue making more drug like compounds that could be used to treat disease. Of course, the data is supportive of going forward – and we are designing better compounds – but the issue is that SR9009 has several issues that make it unsuitable for human use. Firstly, it has no oral bioavailability. I know the company selling this is indicating taking it orally is ok – but it doesn't even get into the blood. At this point that is probably not a bad thing since the drug has not been evaluated in appropriate toxicology assays to determine if there are issues like inducing disease (cancer as you indicate or others). There is going to be exposure to the gut and that is not necessarily good since we don't know the effects as of yet. SR9009 has some functional groups that are known to have potential toxicology liabilities and it would never be developed as a drug. It was ok as a "tool" to figure out if we should continue to spend money and effort to get better drugs – but we had to design these "bad" functional groups out since they are know to have toxic effects in humans. So bottom line – I would never recommend using this compound at this point. That being said – we are still working on improved compounds with one of the potential uses being sarcopenia – loss of muscle and strength due to aging."

I've seen that article on reddit.

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

I wouldn't put to much credence on something from Reddit. Has anybody confirmed that this really written by the inventor. He mentions Toxicity which makes me doubt the article, why mention something that hasn't been even proven.

Dude.... Your injecting straight up grain alcohol. That's probably some serious pain. Your fucking nuts. Sarms are not something you ever ever ever want to inject. Not a good idea....

Dude that's not even necessarily sterile. Yeah it's grain alcohol but that's fucking retarded. Not trying to be a dick but that's just not a well thought out move. I HIGHLY DOUBT Dylan ever said you could inject oral SARMS.

Www.expressdomesticapache.com
[email protected]
Code 'jack10' for 10% off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Im not trying to be a dick either man. Nobody is. This is not good. You are potentially bringing on a huge problem and what your doing is far from ok man.
STOP INJECTING SARMS.

there was definitely some confusion with him asking me... i was on my phone and was pulling up messages... i got a phone call when i had one message pulled up and when i hung up i was quickly trying to answer and because i get so many pm's per day, a different pm came up and so i gave the wrong answer to the question, which i wrote back right away when i realized the accident... you CANNOT inject everclear... that should be common sense... i mean, just think about that without me even getting into why... inject and everclear DO NOT go hand in hand... not even close... i really hope that you do not do this again... your fine right now but continuing to do this could result in some big problems...

Top Bottom