napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SR9009/GW - doses

Oxynor

Hi, i was wondering if it was ok to dose 20mg/day instead of 30mg/day with the SR ,also whats the time between doses.

- Is it better to dose gw before my workout or i i heard it was good to split it in half (pre workout and morning).

Thanks

Hi, i was wondering if it was ok to dose 20mg/day instead of 30mg/day with the SR ,also whats the time between doses.

- Is it better to dose gw before my workout or i i heard it was good to split it in half (pre workout and morning).

Thanks

You can run sr9009 at 20mg and still get results, but the 30mg dose is what's recommended for better results.

Do not split your GW dose. Take it all 30 minutes preworkout

You can run sr9009 at 20mg and still get results, but the 30mg dose is what's recommended for better results.

Do not split your GW dose. Take it all 30 minutes preworkout

Thanks ! But, out of curiosity, do you know why it's better in pre workout?

Thanks ! But, out of curiosity, do you know why it's better in pre workout?
you dont have to take it that way at all.. many people report to have a better workout that way... you can dose it whenver you want... some thing its a mental thing and some swear by it so its recommended to do it that way but any time of day is fine... just keep the dosing time consistent each day

you dont have to take it that way at all.. many people report to have a better workout that way... you can dose it whenver you want... some thing its a mental thing and some swear by it so its recommended to do it that way but any time of day is fine... just keep the dosing time consistent each day

I'm with you.

I take GW the same time everyday and have the same results vs running it 30min before workout.

Top Bottom