Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sr9009 and GW

MrJ87

For the sake of my bank account I'm thinking of getting 90ml of GW.

I have 30ml of the sr9009 and was planning on running solo and just order as needed.

The sr9009 will last 20 days.

If I order the GW now I can stack it for about 12 days with the stenabolic then finish out the other 10 weeks running GW solo.

Is this completely retarded and a waste of the sr9009? re: should I run it, stacked or not, for at least 8 weeks?

Last edited:
For the sake of my bank account I'm thinking of getting 90ml of GW.

I have 30ml of the sr9009 and was planning on running solo and just order as needed.

The sr9009 will last 20 days.

If I order the GW now I can stack it for about 12 days with the stenabolic then finish out the other 10 weeks running GW solo.

Is this completely retarded and a waste of the sr9009? re: should I run it, stacked or not, for at least 8 weeks?
the good thing about sr9009 is it is fast acting so it will work quickly but it would be best to run it longer.. you can get something out of it in 4 weeks but nowhere near what its capable of... some would be POINTLESS on 4 weeks because

the good thing about sr9009 is it is fast acting so it will work quickly but it would be best to run it longer.. you can get something out of it in 4 weeks but nowhere near what its capable of... some would be POINTLESS on 4 weeks because

I was unclear if the cycle would carry over from the sr9009 to the GW since they are similar. I was about to go ahead and order more sr and got to thinking about swapping to the GW after the sr "kickstart"

I was unclear if the cycle would carry over from the sr9009 to the GW since they are similar. I was about to go ahead and order more sr and got to thinking about swapping to the GW after the sr "kickstart"
you can do that... gw just does more all the way around... i love sr but its more specific on what it does where gw covers a wider range

you can do that... gw just does more all the way around... i love sr but its more specific on what it does where gw covers a wider range

Got ya. Im feelin 60ml of each ran separate. That'd put it around 14-15 weeks.

The way these work that seems sufficient.

Got ya. Im feelin 60ml of each ran separate. That'd put it around 14-15 weeks.

The way these work that seems sufficient.
you can run them both up to 16 weeks and if its just these two, no pct is needed.. you should always go at least 12 weeks

Top Bottom