napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SPERM COUNT

Ron23

Has anyone ever actually checked their sperm count while on gear. Namely Test and EQ because those are the ones I am considering. I have read that gear drops your sperm count, so I am wondering if all gear does or just certain types. I have a buddy who is on test sust and EQ, with arimadex for Oct, and he said he noticed a increase in ejaculation.

What are you guys experiences?

Ron23 said:
Has anyone ever actually checked their sperm count while on gear. Namely Test and EQ because those are the ones I am considering. I have read that gear drops your sperm count, so I am wondering if all gear does or just certain types. I have a buddy who is on test sust and EQ, with arimadex for Oct, and he said he noticed a increase in ejaculation.

All aas reduce your sperm count, because they shut your own test down. When that shuts down the Leydig cells in the testicles also shut down. Keep in mind that the amount of ejaculate vs sterility is non existent. They are two separate funtions. First of all, the fluid in an ejaculation is made by the prostate gland, and the testicles add the sperm, so one does not correspond to the other. A large volume could have no sperm and a small volume could have a lot of sperm.

Ron23 said:

I've never actually cared about my sperm count, because I didn't start gear until I had all the children I'm going to have. As Drb said, ejaculation load size has nothing to do with sperm count. If that were the case, those with vasectomies wouldn't have a load at all. Often times AAS will give you a bigger ejaculate load, but your sperm count will be way down.

I want to do some lab work. In what range should my sperm count and test level should be at for a 33 year old?
I guess I can't Google this and get a wide range of info but I know you guys can narrow it down and give me a more precise answer from experience.

Ron23 said:
I want to do some lab work. In what range should my sperm count and test level should be at for a 33 year old?
I guess I can't Google this and get a wide range of info but I know you guys can narrow it down and give me a more precise answer from experience.

I have no idea what sperm count is supposed to be, but bloodwork should give you normal range values and tell you if you are in range. Test level normal range is supposed to be like around 350-1100 or around there, but you are going to want your levels to be at around 500 minimum in my opinion.

Ron23 said:
This is kind of ridiculous that a sperm count is posted in the steroid section. Dude..if all of this is so important then why dont you see a doc? Why are you asking us? That is not our expertise. Yes google it for christ sakes!!! It may take 3 minutes. My girlfriend says she swallows 300 million cells per load. That is our expertise. Go see a doc dude. Caaarist sakes! My sperm hurts!!!

middle aged fat guy said:
[quote="drb_iac":kskdiahp] My girlfriend says she swallows 300 million cells per load.
I once knew a girl like that, but one day she decided she didn't want to do it any more :lol:[/quote:kskdiahp]

Tell her that semen will keep her skin youthfull looking. Also tell her that you will eat a lot of celery and the more she chugs the younger she will look.

drb_iac said:
[quote="middle aged fat guy":2d1z7hrl][quote="drb_iac":2d1z7hrl] My girlfriend says she swallows 300 million cells per load.
I once knew a girl like that, but one day she decided she didn't want to do it any more :lol:[/quote:2d1z7hrl]

Tell her that semen will keep her skin youthfull looking. Also tell her that you will eat a lot of celery and the more she chugs the younger she will look.[/quote:2d1z7hrl]

haha yeah I reckon we need to fabricate a mock study and post it online somewhere to help guys like me out :cool:

I'm off to get results of yet more bloodwork in a couple of minutes..I have a feeling shit's going to be interesting

drb_iac said:
[quote="middle aged fat guy":fxab203h][quote="drb_iac":fxab203h] My girlfriend says she swallows 300 million cells per load.
I once knew a girl like that, but one day she decided she didn't want to do it any more :lol:[/quote:fxab203h]

Tell her that semen will keep her skin youthfull looking. Also tell her that you will eat a lot of celery and the more she chugs the younger she will look.[/quote:fxab203h]

I've tried that one before, but it didn't work to my benefit. My wife is too smart for that I guess lol

RickRock said:
drb_iac said:
[quote="middle aged fat guy":4kgd8p9x][quote="drb_iac":4kgd8p9x] My girlfriend says she swallows 300 million cells per load.
I once knew a girl like that, but one day she decided she didn't want to do it any more :lol:

Tell her that semen will keep her skin youthfull looking. Also tell her that you will eat a lot of celery and the more she chugs the younger she will look.[/quote:4kgd8p9x]

I've tried that one before, but it didn't work to my benefit. My wife is too smart for that I guess lol[/quote:4kgd8p9x]
Unfortunately mines pretty clever too brother haha :) :)

Anyway just got back from the GP and have the results.. check out the last two dates and TT level.

Pinned 1cc the day before the second last test. It's official - the unidentified compound is definitely kung pow propionate.

Talk about pissed off.. I've been taken for a lot of money and life's been pretty shitty being on a hormonal roller coaster.

IMG_1214.jpg

and fuck it - here's the cover of the magazine I used to cover the personal info on the labs
IMG_1213.jpg

middle aged fat guy said:
RickRock said:
[quote="drb_iac":v6vh9ja4][quote="middle aged fat guy":v6vh9ja4][quote="drb_iac":v6vh9ja4] My girlfriend says she swallows 300 million cells per load.
I once knew a girl like that, but one day she decided she didn't want to do it any more :lol:

Tell her that semen will keep her skin youthfull looking. Also tell her that you will eat a lot of celery and the more she chugs the younger she will look.[/quote:v6vh9ja4]

I've tried that one before, but it didn't work to my benefit. My wife is too smart for that I guess lol[/quote:v6vh9ja4]
Unfortunately mines pretty clever too brother haha :) :)

Anyway just got back from the GP and have the results.. check out the last two dates and TT level.

Pinned 1cc the day before the second last test. It's official - the unidentified compound is definitely kung pow propionate.

Talk about pissed off.. I've been taken for a lot of money and life's been pretty shitty being on a hormonal roller coaster.

IMG_1214.jpg

and fuck it - here's the cover of the magazine I used to cover the personal info on the labs
IMG_1213.jpg
[/quote:v6vh9ja4]

Wow man! That's pretty crazy. I can see why you are pissed off

MAfatguy-Who gave you this shit? Man you need to out them. I guess you felt like shit with all the up and down. I guess you were weekly pinning too huh?

I like that mag cover..arnold says "I tell ze shoulders dat zay must grow" 1976...I had already stopped reading those mags, was in grad school, wife PG and bitchy, and no gear. Just a bench,dumbs, and bar.Lived on tuna,eggs and chicken and apples. Hey kinda like I do totday..lol

DRB these guys are going to have to fix this mess or they're going to be front page news around here ;)

I've had quantification's done but there's just one more thing I have to do before I approach them.. the problem is that once they know I'm onto them they will deny everything so I have to have *every* angle covered. At this stage I would be happy with a full refund, but I can't see it happening unless they're forced to, so it's going to get interesting. It's quite a story, and I'll let you know the who, how and what when the time's right. Whether it's publicly or via PM will be up to them though :)

Hey, given your diet it sounds like we might have a similar metabolism.. I swear reading your posts feels like I'm looking in a mirror sometimes :D

drb_iac said:
Ron23 said:
This is kind of ridiculous that a sperm count is posted in the steroid section. Dude..if all of this is so important then why dont you see a doc? Why are you asking us? That is not our expertise. Yes google it for christ sakes!!! It may take 3 minutes. My girlfriend says she swallows 300 million cells per load. That is our expertise. Go see a doc dude. Caaarist sakes! My sperm hurts!!!

LOL !... sweet

I agree u need to PM first and foremost and see if you can come to an amicable agreement. If not talk to the admins before outting them publicly. Just my opinion

I don't care if you do come to an agreement. We still need to know who has bad gear. I don't want to run something for 2 months just to get a refund.

Blackhat said:
I don't care if you do come to an agreement. We still need to know who has bad gear. I don't want to run something for 2 months just to get a refund.
To put your mind at ease, the gear was NOT purchased from someone on these boards It was compounded on a legitimate script outside the US.

Top Bottom