napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Sources in UK

bel3303

Hello,
So far I've got my injectables off mates hands from my gym, pct stuff and AI. But he won't be always there as I'm planning to move away some day in a future. As for AI - I've got Arimidex for following cycle as it is more popular and easier to get around here, but as we all know Aromasin being more superior - I would like to know few trusted sources in UK for future references where to order AI's and many other wonderful goodies. Would appreciate few suggestions.
I've been wondering around steroidcentraluk.com, although I didn't find Aromasin there, are there any good reviews on them?
tnx.

Last edited:
there are not a lot of strong sources in the uk but definitely international sources that are strong that can help you... in the next few days, several isarms approved sources will be added so check at the beginning of the week for many changes to the forum...

there are not a lot of strong sources in the uk but definitely international sources that are strong that can help you... in the next few days, several isarms approved sources will be added so check at the beginning of the week for many changes to the forum...

Will do,tnx

Hello,
So far I've got my injectables off mates hands from my gym, pct stuff and AI. But he won't be always there as I'm planning to move away some day in a future. As for AI - I've got Arimidex for following cycle as it is more popular and easier to get around here, but as we all know Aromasin being more superior - I would like to know few trusted sources in UK for future references where to order AI's and many other wonderful goodies. Would appreciate few suggestions.
I've been wondering around steroidcentraluk.com, although I didn't find Aromasin there, are there any good reviews on them?
tnx.

Hi Bel

We are not specifically in the UK but we are shipping from EU countries and never ever had any problem delivering there. Let me say that T/A to there is between 5 and 7 days.

Do not hesitate contacting me in can you need some other assistance.

Hipocampus.me

Top Bottom