napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Source Help

and thanks for the support and compliment boss man. lol I will make it to 12 or 10% bf one of these days and I think I will be good there just once in my life then ill have glamour shots made, maybe get me a wig like Fabio on horse or some shit hahahaha

absolutely bro... what you have done in such a short amount of time is nothing short of amazing... i have no doubt you will get there... i wont let you not!

well i will never argue that you guys are basically the team to beat every year but there's flaws this year you havent had... guaranteed to still be a tough team but i see teams that could give big problems... no way on earth alabama would beat clemson this year... no fucking way... they will be right there at the end of the season again though, i just see some teams that have the ability to knock them off more so than in previous years... that LSU game is going to be serious this year... LSU is fucking loaded... its going to be a great year regardless... im going to quite a few games this year brother... oregon vs. washington at oregon and iowa vs. northwestern and iowa vs. michigan... i am fucking pumped...

no doubt I mean shit, even tho saban is a recruiting beast but you cannot keep running the table year after year, I was surprised last year because the entire front line was basically newbs I am so fucking excited for this shit to kick off

ya I started at about 240 35% bf down to 210 maybe sitting just above 15% now I started june 2015 loving the shit love the feeling I have all around love friendship hahaha
You have helped me too from the beginning also brother great job

no doubt I mean shit, even tho saban is a recruiting beast but you cannot keep running the table year after year, I was surprised last year because the entire front line was basically newbs I am so fucking excited for this shit to kick off

saban commands winning... its what sets him apart... harbaugh is the same type of coach... somehow, its like they will their players to win, even if they don't have the best teams.. look at harbaugh... turned stanford around, then took the 49ers from last to first, now michigan who sucked ass for years prior and all of a sudden, they were contenders last year and top 5 this year... these guys are flat out winners, with highly talented teams or just above average teams, they instill something in their players that brings out their absolute best... love them or hate them, you damn sure have to respect them... i do not like alabama one bit but i cannot ever deny how fucking good they are and how saban is one of the best coaches i may have ever seen in college... you can't deny it, whether you like them or not... they will be a top 10 team and probably 7 or 8 but i think there are some teams that can get to them this year... clemson and florida state are both fucking loaded, ohio state is, michigan is, oklahoma, lsu, hopefully oregon... LOL so its going to be a fucking sweet year this year... we will be talking shit all year im sure! i have an all new series coming of sports so there will be a lot of football videos too...

saban commands winning... its what sets him apart... harbaugh is the same type of coach... somehow, its like they will their players to win, even if they don't have the best teams.. look at harbaugh... turned stanford around, then took the 49ers from last to first, now michigan who sucked ass for years prior and all of a sudden, they were contenders last year and top 5 this year... these guys are flat out winners, with highly talented teams or just above average teams, they instill something in their players that brings out their absolute best... love them or hate them, you damn sure have to respect them... i do not like alabama one bit but i cannot ever deny how fucking good they are and how saban is one of the best coaches i may have ever seen in college... you can't deny it, whether you like them or not... they will be a top 10 team and probably 7 or 8 but i think there are some teams that can get to them this year... clemson and florida state are both fucking loaded, ohio state is, michigan is, oklahoma, lsu, hopefully oregon... LOL so its going to be a fucking sweet year this year... we will be talking shit all year im sure! i have an all new series coming of sports so there will be a lot of football videos too...

agreed but fsu has too many discipline problems, I mean you let these fucking meatheads off all the time when they are downtown fucking up which all kids do I know that but I believe saban has instilled the fear of God into their asses and will bench them or kick them off the team because he is a man that minces no words you fuck up you are done no matter how good you are. but anyway we can start a new thread and not hijack ol boys shit here. lol sorry OP

Top Bottom