Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

So what else do you guys do????

I know most of us here are bodybuilding and prioritize the gym. But I also know we do other things and have other hobbies. What else do you do? Collect stuff? Family? Paint? Work?
I'm into extreme competition car audio. I have a Dodge Durango with 4 18's on 24,000 watts rms and 15 batteries, 3 alternators.. etc. I also write and produce music. I've been DJ'ing and writing for 15 years. I'm also in school for Physical Therapist and I'm a certified personal trainer. Other than that, I'd love to hear what else everyone on here does. :) I hope as many folks as possible share their hobbies and daily life.
Thanks A.R. Fam!!!

I am a commercial truck driver, have three crazy ass boys, a sexy ass wife, im a hardcore christian, tattooed and trying to not gain ne more felonies, hahaha. I am a closet nerd, love history and science. Use to work my ass in the oilfield but got laid off just like everyone else.

I race my sport bike on amateur track days. Love going 140 down the front straight of a great track. My bucket list includes riding on Laguna Seca.

Laguna Seca is a hoot, so is ThunderHill. I've raced all up and down the west coast back in the early 2k's. Done Daytona as well. Thats a ride.

Software guy, for fun I i operate heavy equipment on my farm, and weekends do deep water diving (300+ft on mil spec gear). If not that, my off road quad on Jeep trails, or my Dual Sport on Forest Service Roads. Not really a single track guy.

Laguna Seca is a hoot, so is ThunderHill. I've raced all up and down the west coast back in the early 2k's. Done Daytona as well. Thats a ride.

I have done Barber in the 'Ham. It is a beast. Nashville is interesting. Firebird in PHX is also interesting. .5 mile front straight so my SV1000 can get wound up. Love the V-Twin ride. Grab a fistful and twist it!

I am a commercial truck driver, have three crazy ass boys, a sexy ass wife, im a hardcore christian, tattooed and trying to not gain ne more felonies, hahaha. I am a closet nerd, love history and science. Use to work my ass in the oilfield but got laid off just like everyone else.
Nice brother !!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I race my sport bike on amateur track days. Love going 140 down the front straight of a great track. My bucket list includes riding on Laguna Seca.

My brother raced AMA Sportbike professionally. He's now retired from the sport but still does riding schools for up and comers :).

I have done Barber in the 'Ham. It is a beast. Nashville is interesting. Firebird in PHX is also interesting. .5 mile front straight so my SV1000 can get wound up. Love the V-Twin ride. Grab a fistful and twist it!

Barber has some crazy ass pot holes ;) lol.

I'm a retired 44 year old, 243 pound guy who wakes up and goes to the gym M-F. After the gym I paint (no I'm not Kai Greene lol) and grill on my patio practically every day, oh yeah... I check the mail too. I also love women who lift and look like they lift. I'm a huge college football buff. Honestly though, weights rule my day. Everything else is just to pass the time till I hit the gym again. I hardly leave the house and my vehicles are pretty much driven/rode to 3 places... gym, mall, grocery store. I read a lot...about lifting and gear. Yeah, I need a life bro. (or to convert my garage to a gym and just shop online)
I recently caught a flight to check on my mom and met this female fitness competitor (bodybuilder), she was from the same place as me, but lives in the D.C. area... we hit it off and talked lifting and gear the entire flight as we sat next to each other. She was gorgeous and charming... I should've gotten her number, but didn't because I really wasn't interested in flying to VA to visit anyone, but in hindsight, I should've. By the end of the flight I think we both were like 'damn, this person is awesome.'... OFW missed that one. She was hot as shit.

Last edited:
Top Bottom