Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

So what else do you guys do????

Almighty100%bodyfat

The Almighty Salad Tosser
I know most of us here are bodybuilding and prioritize the gym. But I also know we do other things and have other hobbies. What else do you do? Collect stuff? Family? Paint? Work?
I'm into extreme competition car audio. I have a Dodge Durango with 4 18's on 24,000 watts rms and 15 batteries, 3 alternators.. etc. I also write and produce music. I've been DJ'ing and writing for 15 years. I'm also in school for Physical Therapist and I'm a certified personal trainer. Other than that, I'd love to hear what else everyone on here does. :) I hope as many folks as possible share their hobbies and daily life.
Thanks A.R. Fam!!!

I mostly try not to shoot myself while my kids are around. Other than work (personal training) and bodybuilding that's where the majority of my energy goes.

When I have REAL free time I like to research geopolitics and the pharmaceutical/food industry and their corrupt ways. I'm often called a conspiracy theorist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

I know most of us here are bodybuilding and prioritize the gym. But I also know we do other things and have other hobbies. What else do you do? Collect stuff? Family? Paint? Work?
I'm into extreme competition car audio. I have a Dodge Durango with 4 18's on 24,000 watts rms and 15 batteries, 3 alternators.. etc. I also write and produce music. I've been DJ'ing and writing for 15 years. I'm also in school for Physical Therapist and I'm a certified personal trainer. Other than that, I'd love to hear what else everyone on here does. :) I hope as many folks as possible share their hobbies and daily life.
Thanks A.R. Fam!!!

That's awesome bro. I haven't done it for years, but I used to do competition car audio myself. I even worked at a custom car audio shop as a licensed IASCA car audio installer, and did a lot of work. That was WAYYYYYY back from about 94-97 in my early 20s. Now I just have a stock system in my Dodge Ram haha. Just kinda got away from it and became a family man.

I spend most of my time during the week at my job as an industrial electrician which I actually love doing. When I'm not spending time with my kids or family,mMy hobbies now are this place and lifestyle, which takes up most of it. Then on occasion I like to just chill and get into some video games. I've been a gamer all of my life lol. That's pretty much it. I don't have time for much else

Besides work and lifting I don't have much time during the weekdays. So I spend time with my fiancé and animals. 1 dog, 2 cats, 3 horses, and a snake currently. Soon getting another dog (Irish wolfhound this time to go with our Rottweiler). During time with the fiancé around dinner and watching tv, I read up on here and other fitness articles.
On the weekend it's usually going into the next city over. As I'm 10+ miles outside of our small town anyways.
But hopefully when I get off of 24/7 call soon I'll be able to get back to what I really love. And that's being outside doing a number of things. Fishing. Boating. Kayaking or canoeing. Trying to find some trails and parks to take the dog to is in my plans for this winter. FL so it's all doable lol.

Outdoors. You name it I do it pretty much. Spend a lot of time with the dogs.
I shoot things.

Hmmmm that's about it lol.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I work and go to school so not much time for a lot of other things than that,kids and working out. Im artistic so I like drawing..im also a photographer. . And graphic artis so I like creating graphics of all sorts on the computer...
I like long bike rides..and long strolls on the beach as well...haha sounded funny so had to put those in lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I have old muscle cars that I like to fix up. Jack the engine up to a very high horsepower and race them in the quarter mile. I have 2 cars that run under 11 seconds. An AMX by Rambler (AMC), and a 1941 Willys. My 1968 Road Runner does a 12.5 second run. I also like to paint them with old school KandyApple colors.Now that I am retired I will be taking on some Jag XKE's. Living in Costa Rica now and learning to surf.

Honestly after working out and work I just like to go exploring around the various cities around me with my family oh and of course checking AR lol

I'm a perpetual student of the martial arts. Always taking in whatever I can, from whatever style. But this of course = more gym time. I also work at a health food and protein bar, which brings the gym folks to me. Never actually away from the gym.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

. I'm often called a conspiracy theorist.

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Same here. Lol.

Crossfitter (if I haven't said it 1000x's lol) own my own business, love the outdoors, camping, big game fishing, hunting, kayaking, single father of 3 kids under the age of 5, love the family man role, but these little shits test my patience way to much. I have a little thump in my 3500 Ram with a NEX 8100. I love my GF and she too pushes my buttons to damn much sometimes too.

Oh and I hate TREN!!!!!! Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Same here. Lol.

Crossfitter (if I haven't said it 1000x's lol) own my own business, love the outdoors, camping, big game fishing, hunting, kayaking, single father of 3 kids under the age of 5, love the family man role, but these little shits test my patience way to much. I have a little thump in my 3500 Ram with a NEX 8100. I love my GF and she too pushes my buttons to damn much sometimes too.

Oh and I hate TREN!!!!!! Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I hate tren too lol

play guitar

play video games (mostly League of Legends right now)

watch movies

eat lol.

working out and working at Golds Gym are the main time keepers.

I'm a mental health worker, working towards my LCSW. I work in some pretty tough areas, and my physique def keeps me safe at times.

Sometimes I'll be walking through some Mad Max homeless street scenes and it's like I have body guards behind me the way people just get the F out of my way....

Shit, how the hell do you guy's have time for other thing's? :p i eat, work, train, make food, sleep and repete! The few moments i have left over i spend hard on the couch! Lol

Shit, how the hell do you guy's have time for other thing's? :p i eat, work, train, make food, sleep and repete! The few moments i have left over i spend hard on the couch! Lol

Haha truth. For the most part this is me too. It's just reality that this lifestyle is a 24 hour 7 day per week job!

Top Bottom