napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sleep Apnea with AAS or SARMS

Dangans

Does anyone have sleep apnea that they are treating and are on AAS or sarms and did it worsen the sleep apnea or did it help

I was told that if you both have sleep
Apnea and low T that it is ideal
To treat both.

Dangans said:
Does anyone have sleep apnea that they are treating and are on AAS or sarms and did it worsen the sleep apnea or did it help

To treat both.

I do not have sleep apnea, but I can tell you that sarms will defnitely not affect your sleep negatively or worsen the apnea. It's possible it could help with sleep as some people report, especially with things like MK-677 which drastically improve sleep.

As for AAS a lot depends on what you are using and how much. A lot of orals would probably make things worse, and Tren more than likely would make things much worse. EQ can cause anxiety in some people so it could make things worse too. Moderately dosed test could improve things depending on how you respond to it, and possibly some other moderate AAS, but most are in,y going to hinder things. GH would certainly enhance your sleep, as that is one of its main benefits

RickRock said:
Dangans said:

To treat both.

I do not have sleep apnea, but I can tell you that sarms will defnitely not affect your sleep negatively or worsen the apnea. It's possible it could help with sleep as some people report, especially with things like MK-677 which drastically improve sleep.

As for AAS a lot depends on what you are using and how much. A lot of orals would probably make things worse, and Tren more than likely would make things much worse. EQ can cause anxiety in some people so it could make things worse too. Moderately dosed test could improve things depending on how you respond to it, and possibly some other moderate AAS, but most are in,y going to hinder things. GH would certainly enhance your sleep, as that is one of its main benefits

Thanks Rick
I have sleep apnea but I have an auto tirate machine in which if my apnea gets worse it adjusts to it. My desire is to only do test and sarms for now to see how it will affect me. My doc told me as long as my hemocrit and hemoglobin are at normal ratio I should be fine.

Dangans said:
RickRock said:
Dangans said:

To treat both.

Thanks Rick
I have sleep apnea but I have an auto tirate machine in which if my apnea gets worse it adjusts to it. My desire is to only do test and sarms for now to see how it will affect me. My doc told me as long as my hemocrit and hemoglobin are at normal ratio I should be fine.

most generally see a very large increase in sleep patterns when using sarms... as rick pointed out, tren is something that would really cause issues but testosterone should not at all... with your current stack as you have it, you should have no issues at all...

Dangans said:
RickRock said:
"Dangans" said:

To treat both.

Thanks Rick

In that case, I see absolutely no problem with your plan. If anything, the test and sarms will help your sleep.

DylanGemelli said:
Dangans said:
RickRock said:
"Dangans" said:

To treat both.

Thanks Rick

most generally see a very large increase in sleep patterns when using sarms... as rick pointed out, tren is something that would really cause issues but testosterone should not at all... with your current stack as you have it, you should have no issues at all...

Thx DG the only reason I did not start yet is because of my sleep apnea. Thanks to you and Rick I will start my test 200 a week and mk and GW for 12 weeks and then throw a 400 a week blast for 12 weeks and them cruise at 200 for 16 weeks and then blast again. Sounds right?

RickRock said:
Dangans said:
"RickRock" said:
"Dangans" said:

To treat both.

Thanks Rick

In that case, I see absolutely no problem with your plan. If anything, the test and sarms will help your sleep.

Thx Rick

Dangans said:
DylanGemelli said:
Dangans said:
RickRock said:
"Dangans" said:

To treat both.

Thanks Rick

Thx DG the only reason I did not start yet is because of my sleep apnea. Thanks to you and Rick I will start my test 200 a week and mk and GW for 12 weeks and then throw a 400 a week blast for 12 weeks and them cruise at 200 for 16 weeks and then blast again. Sounds right?

absolutely does bro... what else are you running with your test when you blast?

Dangans said:
DylanGemelli said:
"Dangans" said:
"RickRock" said:
"Dangans" said:

To treat both.

Thanks Rick

That sounds great brother. When blasting, I would even consider adding in something like LGD at 10mg per day to really help bring on those mass gains as well. It will serve as a kickstart to the blast and a good alternative to the toxicity and side effects of oral AAS

I have sleep apnea. It's going to depend on what is causing your apnea. Usually it is a big neck. If you are overweight, improving t levels can help you get motivated and more active. Plus and hopefully you are training and the leaner you are, almost always helps. But on the other hand, if you are fairly lean, and put on mass it can get worse. I am not fat. And the bigger I get the worse the apnea gets. I have a
19 1/2 "neck. The bigger the neck, usually the worse the sleep apnea gets..

Blackhat said:
I have sleep apnea. It's going to depend on what is causing your apnea. Usually it is a big neck. If you are overweight, improving t levels can help you get motivated and more active. Plus and hopefully you are training and the leaner you are, almost always helps. But on the other hand, if you are fairly lean, and put on mass it can get worse. I am not fat. And the bigger I get the worse the apnea gets. I have a

Thx for the input. Do you treat your sleep apnea? My neck is 17" my weight is 200 as I was bulking for strength to get strong in which requires weight gain. I cut to a mma fighting weight of 160lbs at 5' 10 and I still had sleep apnea crazy that the weight loss did nothing for me it's the position of my throat as I did remove my tonsils at 19yr old due to the tonsils blocking my air passage

Re: RE: Re: Sleep Apnea with AAS or SARMS

Dangans said:
Blackhat said:

Thx for the input. Do you treat your sleep apnea? My neck is 17" my weight is 200 as I was bulking for strength to get strong in which requires weight gain. I cut to a mma fighting weight of 160lbs at 5' 10 and I still had sleep apnea crazy that the weight loss did nothing for me it's the position of my throat as I did remove my tonsils at 19yr old due to the tonsils blocking my air passage
Yes. I have a mouth appliance. It works better than anything I have tried. I had a c-pap and by-pap. I had no luck with ether. This is fitted by a dentist that works with the doctor.

Re: RE: Re: Sleep Apnea with AAS or SARMS

Blackhat said:
Dangans said:
Blackhat said:

Yes. I have a mouth appliance. It works better than anything I have tried. I had a c-pap and by-pap. I had no luck with ether. This is fitted by a dentist that works with the doctor.

thx. Mouthpiece this is good to know I will mention it to my dentist and doc.

Id really like to talk to you guys that have the sleep apnea. I should probably start a new thread

JM750 said:
Id really like to talk to you guys that have the sleep apnea. I should probably start a new thread

definitely start one bro... lets make sure to get you all the help you need in that area!

JM750 said:

I have sleep apnea for 10 years ask away buddy. I will give you my input on all my experiences with sleep apnea

Top Bottom