Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Site Update

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Site Update

cbbram said:
DylanGemelli said:
THANK YOU for the patience everyone.. i know a week seems like forever and trust me, it has been eating me alive but we are nearly there... it will be a few more days before everything is really proper again but at least we are moving in the right direction... i won't stop until its better than ever i assure you so continue to watch it not only get back to normal but far better than ever before!
Yes Tapatalk is running much faster than before... It's definitely noticeable...
Yeah it is running very smooth right now. I'm happy it's fixed so I can do my daily AR lurking :mrgreen:

cbbram said:
DylanGemelli said:
THANK YOU for the patience everyone.. i know a week seems like forever and trust me, it has been eating me alive but we are nearly there... it will be a few more days before everything is really proper again but at least we are moving in the right direction... i won't stop until its better than ever i assure you so continue to watch it not only get back to normal but far better than ever before!
Yes Tapatalk is running much faster than before... It's definitely noticeable...

Man so happy tapatalk is working now. Lol. I'm in the internet business and have been hacked , ripped off and ddos to hell. So I know what you went through. The coat and nightmares are beyond words. Good luck bro.

Top Bottom