napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Simple First Cycle

Wow...that protein intake is high....I hope you have some killer kidney support....I am 290lb powerlifter and only taking in 400, on a good day, anything over 2 grams per pound of bodyweight is wasted and can cause adverse sides. I am at about 1.5 per pound....just my opinion

He is pretty much at 2g per lb. he is 180. Ots about 3g. But i wouldnt say its excessivly high. Maybe make it more like 275g protein and up the fats a hair.

PHURIOUS

He is pretty much at 2g per lb. he is 180. Ots about 3g. But i wouldnt say its excessivly high. Maybe make it more like 275g protein and up the fats a hair.

PHURIOUS
Absolutely. ....275 would be much more manageable and efficient IMHO.

It's not excessively high when on gear. If he wasn't running anything, I would say he would be better served to distribute those cals over the other macronutrients, but he IS on so his protein synthesis and nitrogen retention are much higher. I'm taking in about 310 grams a day now. Most people would think that's excessive, but I'm 208lbs, so it isn't even over 1.5g per lb bw. Just some food for thought ;)

For sure agreed. And yes alos if forst cycle run test only and you can see extreme results.

PHURIOUS

If you like your kidneys, don't ever run more than 2g of protein per pound.....period.

There are bodybuilders on dialysis because they thought more is better with protein

What was your particular diet at that time? How do you manage to get 446g of protein?

At least according to NASM athletes who do regular intense training don't need any more than 1.5g per lean pound of body weight. Maybe if you're cutting I would do 2g personally but I've found I don't need that much at all. I do well with 1-1.3 max per pound. I think protein is a bit over hyped personally.

Www.expressdomesticapache.com
[email protected]
Code 'jack10' for 10% off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have always stayed in the 1.5 to 2 range but none higher than 2... i have always done very well with 2 grams per pound...

Top Bottom