Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Side effects

Thats a ton of pro. What are your goals? Overall wellness/body composition or something more extreme like competing?

I've just had just over a year off dieting although was eating clean and to most people's standards, a 'diet'... Only from march to April I carb cycled then dropped carbs kept fats to mid may; last two weeks only gone not carbs or fats, so as only been a short time so you think a reverse diet would be necessary?

The diet I did last time (not with this coach), was rather high protein - about 250g a day, 50g fats and veg with 50g carbs once every 3-4 days. Would that sound more realistic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is more realistic but still far from being adequate or sustainable in my opinion. I would recommend no more than 1.5g per pound of bodyweight for protein and no less than 1g per pound. As for the other macros, some people do well with higher fats and lower carbs whe re others do well with low fats and higher carbs. Low carbs and low fats are generally not a good tactic. I personally recommend keeping the fats low with moderate carb intake

Thank you... Must admit I think I'm better on lower fats going by the last couple of years.... And would you base the protein on current body weight or lean body weight?
Im on prep so cutting but was looking to increase quantities after so to look to be maintaining a sustainable diet following the contest and keep within a healthy weight range so not to rebound a couple of stone again (although I know now that was not because of going off the diet but the body simply soaking up every morsel to recouperate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom