Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Shout out to NY Robo

Androman

Did a contest a couple days ago for some Robo Test Cyp & won, goodies arrived today. Now time to pin myself & get me some of these Robo Gainz!!!!

c2bee6c7d93348f9964203ef5e7819bc.jpg

For those of you that don't know Robolics has been in the game for about a decade i think. That itself should tell you something about the lab, all bloodwork I've seen comes back on point, and you can look deep into it and find 5/5 star reviews not just from around this time but from years back also. This will be my first run with the lab, and I'm stoked. Definitely have confidence in Robolics, and it has just became my go to source. If you haven't tried it, best get ON IT!!

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

Your got that zirconium hafnium. I'll give you that. Now tell me what it means lol

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS

Just before the turn of the 20th century, zirconium oxide would change the world forever from nights dimly illuminated by candles and oil and gas lamps to the bright glow of incandescent lighting. The incandescent lamp mantle industry was established in 1884 with mantles of zirconium, lanthanum and yttrium oxides. By 1900, the zirconium oxide mantle mixture had been replaced with an improved, brighter oxide mixture of thorium and cerium. That same year, the Nernst lamp came into use which used rods or “glowers” made of 25 percent yttrium oxide and 75 percent zirconium oxide, essentially an yttria stabilized zirconia. In this lamp, it was necessary to heat the glowers with an auxiliary device to about 700° C, at which point it became conductive, and the resistance caused it to glow with a brilliant white incandescence. With the advent of the electric incandescent lamp around 1912, zirconia’s use in Nernst glowers declined. Other commercial applications of zirconium oxide in 1900 were in opacification of enamels and enamelware, in paints, and in making x-ray images. The principal use of the zirconium minerals zircon and baddeleyite was in refractory materials. Domestic zircon production at the start of the 20th century was from mines centered around Zirconia, Henderson County, NC. All production was used in the United States.
In 1900, metallic zirconium had no commercial applications,
although several uses had been tried or suggested. Ferrozirconium was developed prior to World War I and used as armor plate, bullet-proof metal, and armor-piercing projectiles. In 1930, the pure metal was first used commercially in the United States as a smokeless flashlight (flash powder) in photography, a use patented in Germany 9 years earlier. This use quickly waned with the development of the flash bulb which used only a thin coating of zirconium to ignite lower cost aluminum foil.
In 2000, the United States was a major producer of zircon and zirconium. Zircon was produced at mines in Florida and Virginia and was exported to many countries, the principal destinations being Italy and Mexico, where most of it was used in the opacification of ceramic tile and sanitaryware. To meet demand, zircon was imported from several countries, the principal producing sources being Australia and South Africa. Zirconium metal and alloys were produced in Oregon and Utah.
Zirconium’s principal uses in 2000 were in nuclear reactor fuel cladding, heat exchangers, and corrosion resistant piping for chemical plants. Zirconium exports were shipped primarily to Canada, Japan, and the United Kingdom. The main sources of U.S. imports of zirconium were France, Germany, Japan, and Canada.

Copy and paste

I know zirconium is used in power plants and is an inactive element but when it reacts to air or oxygen it turns to a thin film, and this protects metal from turning to rust, hafnium is like the twin of zirconium, u find can find it in zirconium minerals and it's hard to separate the two from eachother.

man I damn sho wouldn't have won that no got damn chemical engineering shit. hahaha im from Bama man you gotta make it easier damnit.

Your low. Listen, if you're this dedicated to wondering about this, why the fuck aren't you an engineer!? You surprise me.

Bro this is like dangling a burger in front of a fat man on a treadmill lol

And to think I was about to get me some Robo nandro lol

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

Top Bottom