napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Should I remain natural?

My trt dose is 330 MG ew. Done with bloods and doc supervised. People are all different and one dose doesn't fit all. My body likes high test dosing levels.

My trt dose is 330 MG ew. Done with bloods and doc supervised. People are all different and one dose doesn't fit all. My body likes high test dosing levels.

Yea, there are exceptions to the rules. Bloods, Doc supervision, etc. is super helpful. If I remember it correctly you posted your whole process, increasing dosages and such. Thats a good way to approach it..........start low and move up if needed.

i would try to get into the deeper root of the problem first before going straight into trt at such a young age... if you were in your 30's, that's one thing but being at that age, i would try other methods first before just jumping straight in... that's such a young age to start this.. have you seen the new RAD140? i would look at an alternative like that first, something that can increase your test and not suppress you etc. before you just jump right in to trt...

you all are correct. I think I will attempt to restore myself with clomid and use RAD140. This is serious shit I am getting myself into and would rather stay natural for now.

you all are correct. I think I will attempt to restore myself with clomid and use RAD140. This is serious shit I am getting myself into and would rather stay natural for now.

you can run rad 16 weeks to start at 20 mg per day... that would be an excellent starting point for you... you could add gw or sr9009 if you decide to go with some enhancement that will have no suppression whatsoever... if not, just stick with the rad for 16 weeks and see how that treats you...

you can run rad 16 weeks to start at 20 mg per day... that would be an excellent starting point for you... you could add gw or sr9009 if you decide to go with some enhancement that will have no suppression whatsoever... if not, just stick with the rad for 16 weeks and see how that treats you...

That's actually the stack I'm on right now, with my small trt dose of test. Works pretty good and can say it's almost equal to high test dose feeling.

Or stack the GW and SR with the Rad for some killer results.

That's actually the stack I'm on right now, with my small trt dose of test. Works pretty good and can say it's almost equal to high test dose feeling.

absolutely bro and im really happy to see your excellent results and experience!

If you have had a doctor diagnose you, then you should be able to have that same doctor prescribe an attempted restart. If you cannot restart, then that same doctor should get you rolling with TRT.

Top Bottom