napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Should I remain natural?

Becool12

Okay, hey guys. I'm in a bit of an issue right now and am torn. As you all know I am a hypogonadal male at 20 years old. My levels were 112 with low lh and fsh levels. Really not sure how it developed: nutrition problem, natty overtraining/dieting, etc. I suffer anxiety, depression, pain, aches, libido, horrible appetite, etc, on a daily basis. I've been researching aas since age 17 and contemplated getting on for a long time. Everyone tells me 20 is too young and this fact causes me to worry.my responsible side usually says to wait. Really wouldn't want to cause further problems down the road, but one thing is already imbalanced which is my current hpta. I'm very paranoid too and even supplements scare me, basically hypochondriac just paranoid in general. Learning to control this more and more though.

Trained since 16 and do very hard. Haven't missed a workout for years and every time I walk into that gym, it's war. Just stating that I am dedicated to this sport and willing to accept the commitment.

I was thinking -

250 mg of testosterone enthanate a week, 1/2 cc
600 mg of equipoise a week ... If anxiety is true, I am really not experienced to even say whether this may be a problem for me since I deal with anxiety.
Rad 140 20mg every day

12.5 mg of aromasin every three days

This will be done for 16-20 weeks where I'll then cruise on test only, just 200-250 mg.c

Also have access to novladex which I will keep on hand for emergencies of tissue build up of the nipple.

what do you all think? Honest opinions and I have no problems with staying natural, I prefer it. Been having pressure from a couple Guys to hop on, as well. Thanks everyone

I can also upload pictures of my current physique if you would All prefer.

I'm myself am 20 year old and is young guys who go on need to keep in mind were shutting ourselves down. Permanent trt may be a possibility of a risk you'll have to take. And if you're going to go on up the test to 500mg so you can see how you respond to it, also drop the eq. Not needed on a first cycle. Just test or test+ an oral is all you should do

If your levels are that low, was the reason ever found? At 28 I was diagnosed low test. Put on trt. Have been able to go off trt but levels still low. So it's not a death sentence or 100% permanent. The depression could be from being so low. On higher levels I feel way better and more happy. I wouldn't take anything that can cause anxiety or depression if you already have those things tho. If you have exhausted all other possibilities then trt may be your only resort. But I would check those first. Trt can and probably will help you tho. I would start with trt dosing of test only at that point. No other compounds until you know how your body reacts. Can't mix other things in and not know how you will do on a simple trt dose.

Okay, guys. I'll probably stick to 250 test once a week for an extended period until I see how I react. That's the best choice, I don't know what I was thinking about adding eq. That would not be smart. Thank you

Mood better, libido way better, more calm, just overall feel better. That's at trt dosing. I have run up to 1100mg of test a week too. Actually doesn't feel as good lol. In time you will find what works for you. Some like 250mg. Some like me, like around 500 to 750. Can't always run that high tho. So right now I'm at 250 and doing good. Amy questions you have I'll try to help you out. You can pm me if you want or post up here.

Mood better, libido way better, more calm, just overall feel better. That's at trt dosing. I have run up to 1100mg of test a week too. Actually doesn't feel as good lol. In time you will find what works for you. Some like 250mg. Some like me, like around 500 to 750. Can't always run that high tho. So right now I'm at 250 and doing good. Amy questions you have I'll try to help you out. You can pm me if you want or post up here.

Thanks for the help, man and that sounds amazing. Everyone reports a better mood and calming effect which I am hoping for. 250 seems like a fair trt dose and I'll see what happens.

Did you feel constantly on edge with low t?

Btw, everything was checked including my pituitary by an MRI scan. All normal.

Thanks for the help, man and that sounds amazing. Everyone reports a better mood and calming effect which I am hoping for. 250 seems like a fair trt dose and I'll see what happens.

I think the general consensus in the medical community is that 250 is not a "fair" TRT dose. It is almost always below 200 and in many cases its more like 100-140mg/week. Personally I wouldn't start out at 250 if you really intend to do a true TRT.

Actually most dr that keep trt around 100mg are real old school thinking and there labs show total test around 500 too 800 this is still loww 200 is fine for long term youll be around 12 roo 1400 hundred ng slightly higher than normal but no significant danger has been seen at these levels and youll feel like a teenager again not a normal 50 year old

If I were you I would find out what is causing your low T before jumping on at such a young age. Do you work shift work? What's your diet like? Ultimately your the one that has to choose. When you get on are you just planning to do self prescribed trt or cycle?

Actually most dr that keep trt around 100mg are real old school thinking and there labs show total test around 500 too 800 this is still loww 200 is fine for long term youll be around 12 roo 1400 hundred ng slightly higher than normal but no significant danger has been seen at these levels and youll feel like a teenager again not a normal 50 year old

I agree with these old school docs. I feel absolutely no different at 800 then I do 3000. Other then improved Muscle gain, no difference in overall sense of well being, energy level and sex drive. Why run it higher then you have to feel good. The only good thing about blasting test at least for me is Gainz nothing more nothing less.

If I were you I would find out what is causing your low T before jumping on at such a young age. Do you work shift work? What's your diet like? Ultimately your the one that has to choose. When you get on are you just planning to do self prescribed trt or cycle?

I Agree with FL, try to find the reason for low T before jumping on. Sometimes its just one simple component. Ive heard from several docs in the past that have seen antodontal evidence is males that drink heavy have very low T they cut back and see T jump big time. Not saying that is the cause but just a example of eliminating problems.

I Agree with FL, try to find the reason for low T before jumping on. Sometimes its just one simple component. Ive heard from several docs in the past that have seen antodontal evidence is males that drink heavy have very low T they cut back and see T jump big time. Not saying that is the cause but just a example of eliminating problems.

To touch on this I've actually seen guys that had a Vitamin D deficiency and that's what was causing their lowT

I had a small deficiency in vitamin d and in the winter, tend to stay inside a lot due to it being so cold. Never drank in my life though lol. I'm pretty sure my low testosterone was due to overtraining and dieting hard as a natural who's body coulnt recover properly, but I really don't know and doctors won't really look further into than the test. If most of you believe I should remain natural, I have no problem doing so.

'

I had a small deficiency in vitamin d and in the winter, tend to stay inside a lot due to it being so cold. Never drank in my life though lol. I'm pretty sure my low testosterone was due to overtraining and dieting hard as a natural who's body coulnt recover properly.
'

Trust me man just deal with the underlying issue. A little back story on myself I was misdiagnosed with Low T when I was 18 my levels were in the mid 100's. I was on shift work working nights at the time and I almost started the test injections. I began reading on the forums and realized I could be deficient in Vitamin D. I actually went to another endo and he prescribed 10000iu a day of Vitamin D, he also recommended a diet High in healthy fats. I did that for a month and had my levels retested, they came back in the 600's after I got off night shift my levels ended up getting to 850's natty. I mean I blast and cruise now but that's a choice I've made now that I'm older. Trust me pinning is great but I'd deal with that underlying issue first. Try to change up your routine so your not overtraining and get in some good quality healthy food and then see where your at bro.

250mg is too high for TRT. Keep it at 100mg to 200mg per week. Your exact dose is going to depend on your blood work. You want to stay in upper normal range to be where you want to be.

Is a doc treating you for this and implementing your TRT protocol? I know you got bloods done but you didn't mention if this was going to be prescribed or self administered. If your levels are truly that low I see no reason you can't get treated with a legit legal script

Top Bottom