napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Short and sweet introduction

Really? For this question I know the answer will be to get bloods, but if your not feeling any signs of gyno and all the other e2 estrogen related issues to running aas is it really still nessasary to use adex or aromasin throughout the cycle ? I've read that some don't use them if there not having any symptoms
Running an AI is a preventative measure. It's much easier to prevent sides than it is to treat them. Once you start seeing signs of gyno or other high estro sides it's too late and harsher drugs may be required to correct the sides, like Letro.

Always try to run at least 0.5mg arimidex EOD or 12.5mg aromasin EOD.

Some people are lucky and never get gyno even without using an AI. However, there are other hidden sides that could be doing damage like high BP, water retention, and ultimately lowering your test levels.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Really? For this question I know the answer will be to get bloods, but if your not feeling any signs of gyno and all the other e2 estrogen related issues to running aas is it really still nessasary to use adex or aromasin throughout the cycle ? I've read that some don't use them if there not having any symptoms
Just because you don't have sides doesn't mean your estrogen isn't high... That's irresponsible... You should always run protection at a low dosage at the very least and get blood work. The cost of blood work should be factored into your cycle. If you want to run AAS for the long haul blood work is necessary and the responsible and smart thing to do...

Running an AI is a preventative measure. It's much easier to prevent sides than it is to treat them. Once you start seeing signs of gyno or other high estro sides it's too late and harsher drugs may be required to correct the sides, like Letro.

Always try to run at least 0.5mg arimidex EOD or 12.5mg aromasin EOD.

Some people are lucky and never get gyno even without using an AI. However, there are other hidden sides that could be doing damage like high BP, water retention, and ultimately lowering your test levels.

Thank you for that info!!

Just because you don't have sides doesn't mean your estrogen isn't high... That's irresponsible... You should always run protection at a low dosage at the very least and get blood work. The cost of blood work should be factored into your cycle. If you want to run AAS for the long haul blood work is necessary and the responsible and smart thing to do...

I will run .5mg adex EOD when I start my cycle then. Thanks for the clarification cb and bod

I will run .5mg adex EOD when I start my cycle then. Thanks for the clarification cb and bod
I just recently did blood work a few days ago... I thought my estrogen was low so I cut back on my dosage a little bit and got my blood work back and my estrogen was actually high... The guessing game can backfire on you. The blood work was only $56 and saved me some problems big time... The piece of mind alone is worth the money IMO

FYI, go to privatemdlabs.com to order your blood work. For pre and post bloods just order the female hormone panel. It's like $65 or so. The current coupon code is "fbaware" for 15% off. So then it comes out to about $56. Pretty damn cheap and easy. For your mid cycle bloods you'll want to get the uncapped test because the female hormone panel has a maximum of 1500 testosterone. I think people usually use the "Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS". It's like $63 and uncapped so you know how good your gear is.

I just recently did blood work a few days ago... I thought my estrogen was low so I cut back on my dosage a little bit and got my blood work back and my estrogen was actually high... The guessing game can backfire on you. The blood work was only $56 and saved me some problems big time... The piece of mind alone is worth the money IMO
Sorry. Didn't realize you already got tested. Cheers!

So is there a mid cycle blood work test you can get online thats not capped without having to go into a doctors office I'm a little confused...
The LC/MS-MS would probably be the one you want... It also depends on what you're looking for... There are other tests that check your prostate, prolactin, etc...
You can start with the basic... You'll learn as you go along

The LMCS would probably be the one you want... It also depends on what you're looking for... There are other tests that check your prostate, prolactin, etc...
You can start with the basic... You'll learn as you go along

I mean I'd want the one that would show uncapped tt levels and the e2 estrogen stuff I don't know how to read them and have never done one. It would just be awkward to see a doctor and gives me that look when my tt levels are at 6k lol. If there's a home test that would work yeah please let me know for a mid cycle blood test

I mean I'd want the one that would show uncapped tt levels and the e2 estrogen stuff I don't know how to read them and have never done one. It would just be awkward to see a doctor and gives me that look when my tt levels are at 6k lol. If there's a home test that would work yeah please let me know for a mid cycle blood test
LC/MS-MS will be the one you want... I doubt you'll be at 6k...lol... but it will be high...
35440b5010222f7ceb5cedf1ef90d192.jpg

LC/MS-MS will be the one you want... I doubt you'll be at 6k...lol... but it will be high...

Perfect thanks! Recomended site to purchase from? Sorry if this was already stated I'm working atm and trying to get my cycle needs down haha

Perfect thanks! Recomended site to purchase from? Sorry if this was already stated I'm working atm and trying to get my cycle needs down haha
Private MD labs... Subscribe to the newsletter and get a 15% off code every month

Definitely go with privatemdlabs.

They always post a 15% coupon code on their Facebook page.

This month's code is "fbaware".

Especially do your mid cycle bloods through them so you can keep it private and your doctor doesn't know.

im really glad that you brought this up brother because this is something i always stress... i know i say it time and time again but this is a prime example of doing things with guesswork as opposed to knowing... you MUST KNOW PRECISELY what is wrong to avoid treating the wrong issue and perhaps causing more trouble than before you started... this happens FAR more often than one would think... I KNOW you won't make that mistake again bro because your on your game but i know others who just overlook this, get careless or just don't care... YOU CANNOT afford to do that when your living this lifestyle... that is, if you want to last...

im really glad that you brought this up brother because this is something i always stress... i know i say it time and time again but this is a prime example of doing things with guesswork as opposed to knowing... you MUST KNOW PRECISELY what is wrong to avoid treating the wrong issue and perhaps causing more trouble than before you started... this happens FAR more often than one would think... I KNOW you won't make that mistake again bro because your on your game but i know others who just overlook this, get careless or just don't care... YOU CANNOT afford to do that when your living this lifestyle... that is, if you want to last...
Tru dat... Big lesson learned... And a measly $56 for bloods could have fixed it earlier

Tru dat... Big lesson learned... And a measly $56 for bloods could have fixed it earlier

its all good... lesson learned and the good thing is you made an error, you learned and now your passing knowledge to others and helping as many as you can... that's what its all about bro and i love it... thanks again

its all good... lesson learned and the good thing is you made an error, you learned and now your passing knowledge to others and helping as many as you can... that's what its all about bro and i love it... thanks again

Yes thank you all for your help I've learned so much so fast. Especially the technical part of it, how blood work is the most important thing you can do. I will be ordering that panel. Thanks

Yes thank you all for your help I've learned so much so fast. Especially the technical part of it, how blood work is the most important thing you can do. I will be ordering that panel. Thanks

absolutely brother.. you have the right mind set and attitude and i have no doubt you will accomplish some really great things moving forward!

OK I see 4 different types of LC/MS-MS Testing panels which would you all recommend?

Testosterone, free (direct) with total testosterone

Testosterone, free and weakly bound,with total testosterone

Testosterone, free, equilibrium ultra filtration with total testosterone

Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal males

Opinions?

Edit: I see the one you recommended now

Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone LC/MS-MS

Is that last one I wrote the best one to get for the mid cycle bloods then? I just want to be absolutely sure before I drop a hundred bucks on a blood panel. Thanks

Top Bottom