napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Serena Williams: The Poorest Sport in the World...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I just want to point out why I despise Serena Williams as much as I do... She is a prime example of the poorest sport in ANY facet I have ever seen from the beginning of her career to this day... I always thought she would mature over time but she has only become far worse... For an athlete of her ability and stature to behave and act as she does when she loses is FAR beyond pathetic... She NEVER and I mean NEVER credits her opponent that defeats her... She ALWAYS has an excuse regardless of the match... She lost to an 18 year old phenom, who has upset nearly ever top player in her way aside from Serena, in the Rogers Master Tournament tonight and she was outplayed... On the mens side, as much as it pains me anytime Roger Federer loses, he is the most gracious of anyone I have ever seen as are many others over there and Serena is the epitome of what you NEVER want your son or daughter to behave like... Its an embarrassment...

Serena, did it ever occur to you that just got flat out got outplayed tonight or any other time you lost? Why is there ALWAYS an excuse whether its "I just played terrible, it was nothing my opponent did, it was on me." OR a phantom injury etc... Its always something... It never ends... From your ridiculous behavior at major tournaments, cursing and threatening umpires to your treatment of opponents, you are a disgrace to sportsmanship everywhere...

Thats what happens when u grow up in compton. Lol

PHURIOUS PHARMA

DylanGemelli said:
I just want to point out why I despise Serena Williams as much as I do... She is a prime example of the poorest sport in ANY facet I have ever seen from the beginning of her career to this day... I always thought she would mature over time but she has only become far worse... For an athlete of her ability and stature to behave and act as she does when she loses is FAR beyond pathetic... She NEVER and I mean NEVER credits her opponent that defeats her... She ALWAYS has an excuse regardless of the match... She lost to an 18 year old phenom, who has upset nearly ever top player in her way aside from Serena, in the Rogers Master Tournament tonight and she was outplayed... On the mens side, as much as it pains me anytime Roger Federer loses, he is the most gracious of anyone I have ever seen as are many others over there and Serena is the epitome of what you NEVER want your son or daughter to behave like... Its an embarrassment...

Serena, did it ever occur to you that just got flat out got outplayed tonight or any other time you lost? Why is there ALWAYS an excuse whether its "I just played terrible, it was nothing my opponent did, it was on me." OR a phantom injury etc... Its always something... It never ends... From your ridiculous behavior at major tournaments, cursing and threatening umpires to your treatment of opponents, you are a disgrace to sportsmanship everywhere...

dude i think serena and venus were both born males - not joking either..research it

Re: RE: Serena Williams: The Poorest Sport in the World...

DylanGemelli said:

When you have someone who has a god given talent, huge ego, and shit attitude maturity is not a quality that is likely to develop. I come from the world of amateur and professional boxing and I can say, for the most part, it's one of the best examples of sportsmanship and respect of any sport out there. Don't get me wrong there's an exception to every rule, but if you don't respect a person who just stood in front of you ,took your best shots, and you took some of theirs, you are a prick lol. Win, lose, or draw you know how hard it is to train for several months just for a short 4 round bout. Even the athlete with the best physique or god given talent can make a mistake and get knocked the fuck out if their head wasn't in it. I hate to see athletes, especially extremely talented ones, have no respect for another human being who gave their all in whatever competitive sport. Sometimes I would like to see those people go a round or two after training 8 hours a day and get knocked the fuck out one good time. It makes me wonder if that person would have more respect or just come up with an excuse. I'm not saying that boxing is any better than any other sport by any means just not quite as predictable, because one momentary loss of concentration due to overconfidence can lead to a humbling defeat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Hey Dylan. I have to completely agree with you. I haven't stayed up to date this passed year, but for many years before that I have hated her completely. I think it started for me when they just put their game on hold to start their fashion line. The sport didn't mean anything. They went at it for the money. Now it's not the same for Serena anymore. After a few years she rededicated herself to the sport. But people work their asses off to get to that point. And you just want to toss it aside like it's not important. Ugh. The list could go on and on.

DylanGemelli said:

She is the perfect example of someone that gives professional sports a bad name. In my opinion anyone in that position, should be setting a good example for the type of person to be. They are role models to children and young adults that have dreams and aspirations to follow in their footsteps, and it's unfortunate that she presents this type of image of herself. It's truly disgraceful, I agree.

Re: RE: Serena Williams: The Poorest Sport in the World...

DylanGemelli said:

Lol good post. The Williams sisters are garbage.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

DylanGemelli said:
On the mens side, as much as it pains me anytime Roger Federer loses, he is the most gracious of anyone I have ever seen

I've always thought that he is (like many other greats) plenty arrogant, cocky and bitter after losing. It's just that most of the time he knows how to behave plus people love him much more than they love Serena.

As for Serena, I haven't watched that match and I generally don't care about her to comment on her character but it's very clear that, as a player, she's been leagues above her competition ever since Justine Henin's first retirement. The WTA is a joke these days. It's crazy how easily Serena's winning Grand Slam events at her age but it's not her fault there are no players like Graf, Evert or Navratilova around.

DylanGemelli said:

Had to bump this thread.
DG looks like you got your wish, poor sport Serena just lost her bid for the calendar slam this year. I guess what goes around comes around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard she has multiple personalities. Actually I heard her talking about one of them in a short clip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigBusiness said:
EGO...my friends...EGO!!! One of the biggest problems with star athletes and some of us for that matter!!

Yes, unfortunately that is the absolute truth. No matter where you are at in life, you should always stay humble. There is nothing wrong with being confident, but arrogance is something I have absolutely no tolerance for, no matter who you are.

RickRock said:
BigBusiness said:
EGO...my friends...EGO!!! One of the biggest problems with star athletes and some of us for that matter!!

Yes, unfortunately that is the absolute truth. No matter where you are at in life, you should always stay humble. There is nothing wrong with being confident, but arrogance is something I have absolutely no tolerance for, no matter who you are.

Absolutely bro!! Staying humble and grounded keeps you focussed. The key is keeping respect and being confident while not being cocky. Cause karma's a bitch...lol

Top Bottom