Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second Sarm Cycle - LGD or RAD

The Dubliner

Male - 30 Years - 5'10" - 156.5lbs

Hi 1st time on this particular forum but have been watching Dylan Gemelli's youtube vids for a while.
Anyway did my first ever cycle this year. Ostarine(30mg)/Andarine(50mg)/CreatineMono5grams for 7 weeks and a mini 3 week PCT of Androsta/Clomid(50-25)/Nolva(20).

Good (not great) results. 6lbs muscle gain and 22% - 15% BF (approx 6lbs also) reduction. Worked extremely hard for these results. Was always 100% natural all through my 20s, only whey, not even creatine. I was on a cutting cycle, it was a learning curve. Made a few mistakes with dosage(too high hence 7 week cycle), diet (could have been sharper) and my PCT was over the top - that clomid stuff is nasty.

Anyway finished PCT 4 weeks ago. Want to start a new cycle before 2015 ends. What I'm thinking is one of the below .... any input would be greatly appreciated. (I already have my Osta and MK677 - Clomid and Nolva)

1: Ostarine - MK677 - RAD140
or
2: Ostarine - MK677 -LGD

I want to run for 12 weeks but is that even possible with RAD140? (actually cant find much info AT ALL on this sarm?)
Also anyone use HCG on SARMS.

Thanks!

Male - 30 Years - 5'10" - 156.5lbs

Hi 1st time on this particular forum but have been watching Dylan Gemelli's youtube vids for a while.
Anyway did my first ever cycle this year. Ostarine(30mg)/Andarine(50mg)/CreatineMono5grams for 7 weeks and a mini 3 week PCT of Androsta/Clomid(50-25)/Nolva(20).

Good (not great) results. 6lbs muscle gain and 22% - 15% BF (approx 6lbs also) reduction. Worked extremely hard for these results. Was always 100% natural all through my 20s, only whey, not even creatine. I was on a cutting cycle, it was a learning curve. Made a few mistakes with dosage(too high hence 7 week cycle), diet (could have been sharper) and my PCT was over the top - that clomid stuff is nasty.

Anyway finished PCT 4 weeks ago. Want to start a new cycle before 2015 ends. What I'm thinking is one of the below .... any input would be greatly appreciated. (I already have my Osta and MK677 - Clomid and Nolva)

1: Ostarine - MK677 - RAD140
or
2: Ostarine - MK677 -LGD

I want to run for 12 weeks but is that even possible with RAD140? (actually cant find much info AT ALL on this sarm?)
Also anyone use HCG on SARMS.

Thanks!

hey bro... welcome to adrenaline rush... its great to have you here... lets jump right into this

where did you get your sarms from at this point? what are your goals from the cycle?

yes, you can use rad 12 weeks... i will be having videos and articles on it as pure essence releases it... to give you the best stack it really depends on your goals that you have

hcg is completely unnecessary with sarms use... suppression is minimal at best... all you need is a daa supplement on cycle just for insurance purposes... other than that, its unnecessary bro

Thanks for getting back, much appreciated.

Got SARMs from DNA Anabolics via European (where i'm from) distributor.
My goal is to cut BF to 12%.

Thats cool about the upcoming information - videos and articles!

Thanks for getting back, much appreciated.

Got SARMs from DNA Anabolics via European (where i'm from) distributor.
My goal is to cut BF to 12%.

Thats cool about the upcoming information - videos and articles!

bro the sarms you bought are not real brother... i hate to tell you that but they are not... you are probably taking mostly pro hormones but those are not sarms... most places are slowly discontinuing sarms in capsule forms... they are only 20% bioavailability if that... they are supposed to be suspended in alcohol for use... ask around brother... its not good and what they are doing would be taken down anyway as they are research chemicals only... its false advertising and its a very bad thing man... its definitely something you need to be aware of

If that's the case that's pretty terrible.
I did see the Blackstone Labs situation but DNA still seem up and running with SARMs.
We can only ever get em in cap/pill form where I'm from in Europe - pretty much means everybody has been taking Prohormones (which are legal here also).

That's the problem with stuff like this, I'd have been better off getting proper testosterone from the same guy I got the SERMs from which were 100% (pharmacy) legit.

Glad I didnt buy too much ... so you reckon pure essence is the way to go?

If that's the case that's pretty terrible.
I did see the Blackstone Labs situation but DNA still seem up and running with SARMs.
We can only ever get em in cap/pill form where I'm from in Europe - pretty much means everybody has been taking Prohormones (which are legal here also).

That's the problem with stuff like this, I'd have been better off getting proper testosterone from the same guy I got the SERMs from which were 100% (pharmacy) legit.

Glad I didnt buy too much ... so you reckon pure essence is the way to go?

absolutely bro... you KNOW what your getting and they absolutely can ship to you as well... they ship to europe daily...

just to fill you in on dna anabolics... they are the same company that has stolen ALL my content etc. and plastered in on their site WITH my name included, in which they are also going to be sued over... they are very low class... check out bigjay's log now... he is doing a comparison of pure essence to dna so you can see that as well...

Top Bottom