napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second cycle of sarms question.

vexxev

I am looking for a cutting stack to start soon but had a question I am almost done with my pct from my super stack and i loved every minute of the stack the sarms were great. After i finished the stack i had bad acne all over my chest and shoulders which i did not before ive been trying everything people said on here to use but no results really . I am want to start a cut stack was just wondering how long i should wait after my mini pct (clomid) (Gw) which i have about a week left.. But i am wondering should i let me body go back to normal and hope my acne goes away before jumping onto another sarms stack? I was very surpised that i had a side effect because the whole time running them my skin was looking amazing! Thanks and if you could tell me what stack to use to to cut up would be great my diet will also be clean eating.. just want that dryer look and to lose some fat. Thanks again ! Also i would prefer a 8 week stack like i did last time just because of time frame i will have before a vacation thanks again

I am looking for a cutting stack to start soon but had a question I am almost done with my pct from my super stack and i loved every minute of the stack the sarms were great. After i finished the stack i had bad acne all over my chest and shoulders which i did not before ive been trying everything people said on here to use but no results really . I am want to start a cut stack was just wondering how long i should wait after my mini pct (clomid) (Gw) which i have about a week left.. But i am wondering should i let me body go back to normal and hope my acne goes away before jumping onto another sarms stack? I was very surpised that i had a side effect because the whole time running them my skin was looking amazing! Thanks and if you could tell me what stack to use to to cut up would be great my diet will also be clean eating.. just want that dryer look and to lose some fat. Thanks again ! Also i would prefer a 8 week stack like i did last time just because of time frame i will have before a vacation thanks again

brother, your post was barely up a few hours... please dont bump like that again that quickly... i have the perfect layout for you... i would wait a week or two and then start just to let hormonal levels get back to normal etc... here's a very ideal cutting stack for you... i dont like to design 8 week cycles so if you want to run this 8 instead of 12, just accommodate the weeks... dosing will stay the same..

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan has you covered perfectly with that stack. That is perfect for what you are trying to do, so I would follow that protocol to a T

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

ya sometimes your body is in shock trying to get back to homeostasis or even out naturally and you can have some acne, I personally never had acne other than the normal pimple try tanning obviously clean the areas very well 2 times a day and keep your diet on point

Top Bottom