napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Screw LeBron.. Warriors all day

My man 44. I've never disagreed with your posts. But I finally have found one I've disagreed with. I don't want to involve myself in this heated dispute. I've played basketball all my life, been a fan of basketball all my life, but I couldn't disagree with you more. Although I think GSW is the better team this year, i do believe there is no better player in the NBA then Lebron. He may be venturing into the twilight of his career, but in a 1v1 situation there is nobody, NBA or on the warriors that could beat LBJ. I'm not talking about him as a person , just a player. He may be an arrogant asshole or nicest guy in the world. But guess what, hes not my buddy. He's my entertainer. That being said. The warriors are destroying us no doubt. I won't deny that. But fuck man, this team has worked hard to build and fight back. And to dis Kyrie... i would take Kyrie Irving ANYDAY over curry. My man has skill beyond belief. He may seem an all hog because he can't trust his bench to finish. Disclaimer... this is all my "professional" opinion. I'm not willing to start a fight with any of my bros here. I would rather talk about crushing steel with each other a couple times a week then getting salty over NBA players who piss on our salaries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's my issue with the whole thing. I hate powerhouse teams and that's kinda the way the NBA has headed. I rooted so hard for Westbrook in OKC to do some damage. Also it's hard because as a redskins fan it's hard to not want to root for KD because he is a huge supporter shit kills me. Sorry to inturupt the LeBron bashing... please continue

Growing up in Illinois and being almost 30 I grew up watching mj in his prime so I'm kinda bias

I walked clark street after the 96 win.. when the bars emptied out.. Game 6 if I remember correctly... everyone high- fiving for blocks! it was pretty crazy

Coming from a front runner? The golden state dick rider? Curry is good because today's game allows him to be. Do not disrespect greatness, you want me to list accolades? He's top 5 of all time. The way he's transformed his play to accommodate the style of play when he came in the league to now.
It's not even comparable, no im not discussing this on the fact your not educated enough on basketball to discuss this
And like I said earlier your saying Lebron when curry the pretty boy is not allowed to be touched and draymond complaining 24/7

He's top five because he stays in the game FOREVER just to get these records. You're hilarious I say you're on the LeBron train and you call me a dick rider? Way to keep it civilized...the only dick I ride is your mothers. You LeBron boys are cute... take the L bro take the fucking L.

He's top five because he stays in the game FOREVER just to get these records. You're hilarious I say you're on the LeBron train and you call me a dick rider? Way to keep it civilized...the only dick I ride is your mothers. You LeBron boys are cute... take the L bro take the fucking L.

My mom has a dick good one man. Must of took awhile to come up with that. Lebron dick rider? I respect greatness like Kobe before him.. Your a golden state fan probably starting within the last years correct? Your probably not from the Bay Area correct? Who's the bandwagon again because I forgot? Go put on your curry jersey and pick the warriors in 2k online bro

e33b5e3c64106ae1064b089e924074a9.jpg

Any other assumptions about where I'm from, or ain't from broham?

A lot less painful than what Cleveland went thru in the last 3 minutes of game 3. No pain whatsoever bro.

Top Bottom