napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Saying hi finally!

Moeman

Hi guys! I've been a member since May, just been lurking in the background trying to absorb as much of the knowledge and info that you guys are so willing to share.

Four weeks ago I finished my last of cjc1295+Ipamorelen transdermal. Cannot for the life of me bring myself to jab a needle in my body haha mad phobia of needles! Here in Australia our choices are overpriced peptides and one Sarm (S22) in either injectables or transdermal cream.

However I lost 12Kg and 11cm around my waist from using the transdermal cream on a 10 week course. I don't go to the gym but I do MMA training and strength and conditioning in between. A lot of kettle bell exercises too.

Anyway I'm 34 male
180cm
82Kg
Not sure about body fat percentage but certainly got a bit of stubborn fat around my stomach!
Now for the exciting part! I'm in my second day of my bulk stack from pure essence!
S4 50mg per day split half at am and half at pm
Lgd 10mg per day in am
Mk 25mg per day in am
I've got all my info off quite a few of Dylan's videos and this forum.
Obviously early days for noticing anything but will definitely keep you guys posted on my progress.

Just one question about pct which I realize I should have had organized before I started this cycle. Any alternatives to clomid here in Australia?
Cheers

Moeman said:
Hi guys! I've been a member since May, just been lurking in the background trying to absorb as much of the knowledge and info that you guys are so willing to share.

Four weeks ago I finished my last of cjc1295+Ipamorelen transdermal. Cannot for the life of me bring myself to jab a needle in my body haha mad phobia of needles! Here in Australia our choices are overpriced peptides and one Sarm (S22) in either injectables or transdermal cream.

However I lost 12Kg and 11cm around my waist from using the transdermal cream on a 10 week course. I don't go to the gym but I do MMA training and strength and conditioning in between. A lot of kettle bell exercises too.

Anyway I'm 34 male
180cm
82Kg
Not sure about body fat percentage but certainly got a bit of stubborn fat around my stomach!
Now for the exciting part! I'm in my second day of my bulk stack from pure essence!
Lgd 10mg per day in am
Mk 25mg per day in am
Obviously early days for noticing anything but will definitely keep you guys posted on my progress.

Just one question about pct which I realize I should have had organized before I started this cycle. Any alternatives to clomid here in Australia?
Cheers

Welcome to adrenaline rush! We are glad to have you here as part of our family. Yo will find that the triple stack you are running from pure essence will give you results on a different level than you are used to, so I'm sure you will really enjoy it. Definitely keep us updated on your thoughts. If you have access to Nolva, that is also suitable to run after a sarms cycle if you can't get Clomid. We do also have sources here that ship international if that is an option you are looking for. If there is anything we can do to help you further, or you have anything you need, just let us know!

Moeman said:

Anyway I'm 34 male
180cm
82Kg
Lgd 10mg per day in am
Mk 25mg per day in am

Cheers

welcome bro.. its great to have you here! im really happy to see you posting and its also excellent to know you have been taking in a lot of information first... you can ask anything you want at anytime and it will always be answered for you with the best possible advice! as rick mentioned, try nolvadex for your mini pct if you cannot get clomid... if there is any problems, i am sure something can be worked out with a sponsor to get this to you... if you ever need anything at all, don't hesitate to let me know...

Thanks for the reply guys. If I can get clomid shipped internationally then I'd definitely get some.
Just another question. Is it better to take the sarms on an empty stomach (half hour before breakfast) or with food?

Moeman said:
Thanks for the reply guys. If I can get clomid shipped internationally then I'd definitely get some.
Just another question. Is it better to take the sarms on an empty stomach (half hour before breakfast) or with food?

whether with or without food it makes absolutely no difference whatsoever brother...

email [email protected] or also check out lady pharma and im sure either can accommodate your shipping needs out of the country...

DylanGemelli said:
Moeman said:

whether with or without food it makes absolutely no difference whatsoever brother...

email [email protected] or also check out lady pharma and im sure either can accommodate your shipping needs out of the country...

Awesome I'll definitely send them an email. Thanks very much.

Moeman said:
DylanGemelli said:
Moeman said:

Awesome I'll definitely send them an email. Thanks very much.

anytime bro... im happy to help!

I just can't believe that you were able to stay lurking in the background so long without getting in on things. That takes some self control right there. Glad you're out here now though and joining in on things.

sweetnspicy said:
I just can't believe that you were able to stay lurking in the background so long without getting in on things. That takes some self control right there. Glad you're out here now though and joining in on things.
Haha yeah I know! It did take some self control but I also enjoyed learning a whole lot about sarms from this forum. Lots and lots of reading....still got a long way to go though.

Top Bottom