Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Saving MK-677?

cibarans

Dear Dylan,

I'm considering going to Senator Orrin Hatch's office in Washington to state the case for MK-677. In 2004 with the Anabolic Steroid Control Act, Senator Hatch managed to secure the legality of of the pro-hormone Prasterone/DHEA based upon it's anti-aging benefits (after refusing to sign the bill otherwise).

Based upon that, do you think this is something worth doing? And/or is this something he could secure for Ibutamoren? I don't completely understand its legal status.

Neither MK-677 nor Cardarine are currently on the list.

When it comes to anything research chemical related or anything that flies under their list of potential banned substance umbrella, I don't see anybody getting anywhere with politicians trying to push an agenda, but I'm also for people taking a stand and making their voices be heard....even when unfortunately it's hard to get anywhere with a corrupt and biased political system

i wouldnt have the slightest idea... thats completely up to you... anything is worth a shot...

I don't understand the legal status either but I've been waiting for over a month for my favorite online source to get it back in stock. I checked again today and now it is removed from their list completely. I'm really bummed about this because it works so well and was so easy to get being legal for research and all. Now I'm fearful I won't be able to get it anymore or the risk will be great if they make it illegal. I think it all boils down to big pharma trying to make everything they don't sell illegal to protect their profits. If it was FDA approved it would cost $thousands to get it through a doctor. Am I right!?

Top Bottom