napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMSX, you guys are LEGIT

ApexVallen

Before my first cycle I was at 380 nd/dl

I did your PCT LiquiClo 50/50/50/50 and LiquiNol 40/40/40/20 and now I'm at 649 ng/dl!!!!!! There's no way your products aren't legit. If that doesn't prove their stuff is potent I don't know what will. You have got yourself a lifetime customer guys.

aoCrDlM.jpg

That's awesome news brother. I'm glad you had a very successful recovery. As I've stated many times, the quality of everything at sarmsx is as good as it gets, and your numbers on your bloods don't lie.

Thank you for the great feedback! Much appreciated!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

This is nice to hear as I just ordered 3x liquid clomid from sarmsx! When did u get your bloods did you wait at least 3-4 weeks post pct?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Yeah 4 weeks after my last dose of clo+nol. I asked on here and most people were saying bout 3-4 weeks.

Awesome bro... im gonna need a good recovery after this dmz/trestolone cycle lol

Im still in shock actually. If anyone ever talks shit about sarmsx im just going be like 'uh dude, their pct almost doubled my test' lol. Can't argue with blood work right.

You should get mid cycle bloods on your cycle eman. Its always good to have that confirmation in your mind even if youre seeing physical results.

Im still in shock actually. If anyone ever talks shit about sarmsx im just going be like 'uh dude, their pct almost doubled my test' lol. Can't argue with blood work right.

You should get mid cycle bloods on your cycle eman. Its always good to have that confirmation in your mind even if youre seeing physical results.
Yea I usually never get bloods lol... bad habit I know. But I may get some done at the end of cycle and after pct just like you did. Not enough guys posting their bloodwork here to show sarmsx quality just word of mouth from all I see so thanks for posting this bro really helps out..

BTW just a suggestion to the sarmsx reps, would be awesome if sarmsx started posting lab results of all their products for purity just like pharmacom does! We all know sarmsx is legit... but to go that extra mile and show customers proof on paper that they are getting what they paid makes a world of difference in the customers eyes.

Curious to hear some feedback from the admins on this idea?

BTW just a suggestion to the sarmsx reps, would be awesome if sarmsx started posting lab results of all their products for purity just like pharmacom does! We all know sarmsx is legit... but to go that extra mile and show customers proof on paper that they are getting what they paid makes a world of difference in the customers eyes.

Curious to hear some feedback from the admins on this idea?

to be honest, its one thing when a ugl or source does it but it looks rather shady with RC companies because they have been faked time and time again and it almost looks like a cover up etc... or more so convincing etc... they rely on test subjects to post as the results speak for themselves.. its far better when it comes from a person using as opposed to them doing it... its not anything they want to do as i have already spoken about this and i thoroughly agree, its damn near more of a negative than positive... its FAR better when it comes from a person as apex just posted...

Before my first cycle I was at 380 nd/dl

I did your PCT LiquiClo 50/50/50/50 and LiquiNol 40/40/40/20 and now I'm at 649 ng/dl!!!!!! There's no way your products aren't legit. If that doesn't prove their stuff is potent I don't know what will. You have got yourself a lifetime customer guys.

thats so awesome bro! i LOVE seeing results like this... THANK YOU for the feedback!

to be honest, its one thing when a ugl or source does it but it looks rather shady with RC companies because they have been faked time and time again and it almost looks like a cover up etc... or more so convincing etc... they rely on test subjects to post as the results speak for themselves.. its far better when it comes from a person using as opposed to them doing it... its not anything they want to do as i have already spoken about this and i thoroughly agree, its damn near more of a negative than positive... its FAR better when it comes from a person as apex just posted...
Yea true thats sort of what I figured. As a research company it would look pretty shady almost as if they are trying to justify their products are real... funny I stumbled upon a canadian sarms website called sarms.ca(go have a look at it btw if u want a laugh) which is all capsules, so its illegal right off the bat... and it has the "lab test" pics from like 2 years ago with actual reviews on their products of people saying they used the sarms on themselves LOL. Even if the reviews were real, that kind of site screams "shady" and i would never purchase from them.

So I guess at the end of the day sarmsx quality speaks for itself and doesn't really need to provide lab results

hey guys just received my bottles of liquidclo and gw. I have tried other clom from other places with no luck .so first time with sarmsx. Took 1st dose today and holy crap was it potent both products ! So pretty excited about it working . Was not expecting that since i had bunk clom last time from other company. 2 questions really . First is the on taking the clom/gw was not expecting how potent so do you guys just straight take it down and chase or do you mix it in with something . 2nd I just finished a dmz 2.0 and h drol cycle, and I see alot of people clom combo with nolva is there a reason for that ? Or is clom good enough on its own.

hey guys just received my bottles of liquidclo and gw. I have tried other clom from other places with no luck .so first time with sarmsx. Took 1st dose today and holy crap was it potent both products ! So pretty excited about it working . Was not expecting that since i had bunk clom last time from other company. 2 questions really . First is the on taking the clom/gw was not expecting how potent so do you guys just straight take it down and chase or do you mix it in with something . 2nd I just finished a dmz 2.0 and h drol cycle, and I see alot of people clom combo with nolva is there a reason for that ? Or is clom good enough on its own.
Clomid will suffice but I'd run it 50mg all 4 weeks of pct. As for the taste, swish some oj or grapefruit juice in your mouth and drop the liquid in you barely taste it.

Thanks for the reply guys been doing the orange juice and worked great still get a powerful hint of alcohol with both gw/clom is that normal like ever clear or something lol. But gotta do what you gotta do .

Thanks for the reply guys been doing the orange juice and worked great still get a powerful hint of alcohol with both gw/clom is that normal like ever clear or something lol. But gotta do what you gotta do .
Yes that's perfectly normal. All of the research chemicals are suspended in grain alcohol

I finally registered myself here. I am a long time lurker and I just want to give a shout out to Dylan, the forum and the members in general. This forum is legit and everyone do a great job at helping out people form all levels, including the rookies. Just placed my first order on sarmsx.com and I can't wait for it to arrive!

I finally registered myself here. I am a long time lurker and I just want to give a shout out to Dylan, the forum and the members in general. This forum is legit and everyone do a great job at helping out people form all levels, including the rookies. Just placed my first order on sarmsx.com and I can't wait for it to arrive!
Thank you for the positive feedback, my friend. We sincerely appreciate it! I'm sure you will love your stack from sarmsx, and if you get a chance let us know how everything goes for you :)

Top Bottom