napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

SarmsX CB FORM?

Here is a truth. Take it to heart. Good customer services stops shit before it can start. I asked if there was a scam. I didn't say that there was a scam. Now if customer service had answered my questions then it would not have been asked here. Customer service has been silent and chosen to ignore my email. The same email that I posted this morning has never been answered. The same person I named earlier has not replied with why he needs me to email more copies of my credit card or my drivers license. While it is prudent to make sure that a purchase is not fraudulent in nature is it not prudent to ask why am I am being asked to bypass the secure ordering system and email multiple copies of my credit card and driver license?

So far everyone here says it's safe and nothing to worry about BUT customer service has not said that. That fact is what's making me nervous.

Here is a truth. Take it to heart. Good customer services stops shit before it can start. I asked if there was a scam. I didn't say that there was a scam. Now if customer service had answered my questions then it would not have been asked here. Customer service has been silent and chosen to ignore my email. The same email that I posted this morning has never been answered. The same person I named earlier has not replied with why he needs me to email more copies of my credit card or my drivers license. While it is prudent to make sure that a purchase is not fraudulent in nature is it not prudent to ask why am I am being asked to bypass the secure ordering system and email multiple copies of my credit card and driver license?

So far everyone here says it's safe and nothing to worry about BUT customer service has not said that. That fact is what's making me nervous.

Good customer service stops shit before it starts huh? Really... That statement clearly shows how clueless you are about running a business... Good customer service will never NEVER prevent a scammer from scamming... That statement is so absurd and clueless that im not even going to attempt to reason with you because you simply cant reason with the unreasonable... I simply provided an explanation etc... You do as you will but im not going to waste time with someone who makes comments like that

Really? And if customer service had answered an email or actually explained policy would we be having this conversation? I expressed concern because after providing photocopies of my credit card and my drivers license and signing a form and emailing everything back nobody could explain why they need repeat copies? So think that through. I proved who I was and that I used my card but I never got comfirmation from customer service that the guy asking for more copies of my ID actually was the right person or that it was company policy versus some yahoo sending off duplicate to his Nigerian friend.

It's ok for the company to verify that I'm who I am but I can't ask to be sure the guy asking is supposed to be asking?

The shit I know but you obviously don't know is I don't have to give you my money. Nobody has to give any company their money. Crappy customer service loses easy money. A five minute email would have answered questions, given options and made that easy money. Instead I find out SarmsX may know SARMS but they don't know shit, using your words, about professionalism.

After sending all personal information yesterday as requested order is now declined. Not really sure why but will keep updated.

Really? And if customer service had answered an email or actually explained policy would we be having this conversation? I expressed concern because after providing photocopies of my credit card and my drivers license and signing a form and emailing everything back nobody could explain why they need repeat copies? So think that through. I proved who I was and that I used my card but I never got comfirmation from customer service that the guy asking for more copies of my ID actually was the right person or that it was company policy versus some yahoo sending off duplicate to his Nigerian friend.

It's ok for the company to verify that I'm who I am but I can't ask to be sure the guy asking is supposed to be asking?

The shit I know but you obviously don't know is I don't have to give you my money. Nobody has to give any company their money. Crappy customer service loses easy money. A five minute email would have answered questions, given options and made that easy money. Instead I find out SarmsX may know SARMS but they don't know shit, using your words, about professionalism.

Brother if you proceed with your order everything will be fine, i know firsthand it is nerve racking to handle business this way but obviously it is a necesarry evil this isnt coca cola or creatine it is research chemicals so it has to be handled this way. there are thousands of folks on here that have never had but a hiccup at best with sarmsx they will not scam you in any way shape or form

According to the people of the forums there is a $500 limit on orders. Under that amount no need for forms or jumping through hoops. I'm up in the air about resubmitting my order. If it's really their policy then why doesn't customer service simply tell us that themselves?

I've had issues in the past with my card info being stolen. I've also ordered and ever received gear, emails never returned and had to go through the credit card company for a refund. So yeah, a stressful way to do business.

Last edited:
According to the people of the forums there is a $500 limit on orders. Under that amount no need for forms or jumping through hoops. I'm up in the air about resubmitting my order. If it's really their policy then why doesn't customer service simply tell us that themselves?

I've had issues in the past with my card info being stolen. I've also ordered and ever received gear, emails never returned and had to go through the credit card company for a refund. So yeah, a stressful way to do business.

I stand by them a million percent... Jf you get your money taken, which im a million percent sure that you will not, then ill personally take care of you myself... Thats how sure i am that it wont happen

now that is solid right there. and i can assure you i have placed an order of 1700 bucks and never had any angst whatsoever about product quality or not getting it. I do understand your apprehension bro but let me tell you this forum doesnt operate like that at all it would not be put up with and you just heard it from the owner he will make it right!!! where you gonna get that kinda promise?

Your cause for concern is understood, but you are now at a point where you have to make a decision if you are comfortable making a purchase or not. But if you take a second and look at all the input and opinions of others about sarmsx i believe that you will find that you have done enough due diligence to be able to make an informed decision. Heres an idea, why not place a smaller order first and see how that works for you, then if that goes well (as im confident it will) you have first hand knowledge of what you can expect from this company if you decide to place another order at a later time. In the end im sure you will ultimately be satisfied and you are not in this alone, you have all of us right here with you the whole way

The below is a cut and paste of an email I just sent customer service at SarmsX. Looking for input if I'm just being paranoid or safer to cancel the order and the credit card and place the order with Sarms1? Seems fishy.

This is regarding order # 5694 that I placed with SarmsX. I placed the order 5/12/16 and the cost was $890. I paid on my debit card no worries. The next morning I get an email requesting I sign a form because you didn't have a physical copy of my card and also requesting front and back copies of my Drivers license and my credit card. I debated a bit as I've had fraudulent charges in the past. I
id sign the form and send the copies in pdf format.

I received an email from Justin Colton requesting additional copies. Alarm bells starting to ring. I asked what happened to the pdf copies? I was told he needed the copies of the drivers license and credit card, not the credit card statement. My reply was "you didn't open the pdf file? Open the file." Now all the alarms are ringing.

I just received another email from Justin Colton and it's the same email I've received 3 times. At no point have my concerns been addressed. I've sent in copies of my credit card, front and back, the back is signed. I've sent in copies of my drivers license. I've even sent in the form signed. I did not see the note to out the last 4 of my cc number. I offered to resend that one in but I keep getting requests for additional copies.

I am having increased doubts about dealing with your company. I'm spending $900 today and I'll likely spend over 2k in the next 4 months but I can't get anything but a canned response asking for multiple copies of my DL and CC? Right now I'm regretting sending in the copies as they are easily forwarded to unscrupous parties.

I really would like some clarity

I just placed my first order with sarmsx last Sunday and it was well over $500. The next day I received the same email and had the same concern as you had. So I emailed Justin back stating my concern. He replied right away stating it was a measure to protect themselves from fraud, and he suggested that I cover up the middle 8 numbers on my card as well as the security code and signature boxes.
At that point it is no different than your card number being printed with starred numbers on every other receipts you receive when buy stuff with your card.
I sent in the signed form, a copy of my license, and a copy of my cc with the numbers covered. A couple hours later he emailed me back saying my order was processed and should be received in 5-7 days.
The order actually showed up certified mail within 4 days! I haven't seen and don't expect any funny business on my card due to sarmsx.

I would recommend you follow what I did if you want to continue with the order.

I just placed my first order with sarmsx last Sunday and it was well over $500. The next day I received the same email and had the same concern as you had. So I emailed Justin back stating my concern. He replied right away stating it was a measure to protect themselves from fraud, and he suggested that I cover up the middle 8 numbers on my card as well as the security code and signature boxes.
At that point it is no different than your card number being printed with starred numbers on every other receipts you receive when buy stuff with your card.
I sent in the signed form, a copy of my license, and a copy of my cc with the numbers covered. A couple hours later he emailed me back saying my order was processed and should be received in 5-7 days.
The order actually showed up certified mail within 4 days! I haven't seen and don't expect any funny business on my card due to sarmsx.

Thanks for taking the time to post this man.

Thanks for sharing this bro. As we have stated, these are normal measures taken by sarmsx to insure against fraud. It is normal protocol and as you experienced it goes very smoothly when following the instructions

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Let me add, my first order was over 500$. Same thing. Sent them the info, got my order within a week. Place a second order over 500$, just had to do the signed form again.

That order received within a week.

I too had the same concerns.

I don't sweat it now

Transaction Name??

Let me add, my first order was over 500$. Same thing. Sent them the info, got my order within a week. Place a second order over 500$, just had to do the signed form again.

That order received within a week.

I too had the same concerns.

I don't sweat it now

What companies name that showed on your bank statement?

My Bank declined a charge from PPHealth NY and a charge from TRDHealth (Hong Kong). I emailed Justin and he said that they use both.

Any Thoughts?

What companies name that showed on your bank statement?

My Bank declined a charge from PPHealth NY and a charge from TRDHealth (Hong Kong). I emailed Justin and he said that they use both.

Any Thoughts?
Follow the directions Justin gave you bro.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Dylan has helped me out several times as someone new to the board. ( I am also technically challenged) LOL but his word is his bond. A friend of mine watched several of his well researched videos and I asked him If he ( dylan) had any telling signs of dishonesty or sociopathic behavior. His answer: None. My friend is a forensic psychiatrist. His clients outside his private practice are Criminals and he is a national expert on the insanity plea. Its pretty hard to fool him... too bad for the psychopaths he has to certify as to whether they are sane enough to stand trial.

Top Bottom