Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms

rranoisti

I saw you posting on a feed about SARMS supplements for women and I was hoping to get some helpful advice on a stack for myself.

The above mentioned triple stack will do wonders for a lady, and it is very safe in terms of side effects, as it is non-hormonal, and is not liver toxic. Therefore, it is very safe even for female athletes. The wife of a friend of mine has been using this stack for years now (cycling on and off), and the results were always very good. Can't recall her saying anything about any problems with them.

I'm 5'5 and 140lbs. I've been lifting for a little over a year now and I'm just hoping to progress further.. It doesn't have any side effects like a steroid, does it?

I'm 5'5 and 140lbs. I've been lifting for a little over a year now and I'm just hoping to progress further.. It doesn't have any side effects like a steroid, does it?

SARMs will give you a good edge, and will noticeably enhance your performance in the gym. There is no need to worry about the side effects, as they do not have the side effects seen with steroids. Besides, they are more convenient, because no injections are needed, and they are taken orally. That is the beauty of SARMS - milder effects, but no side effects at all.

Still you are quite light, so the steoids will not do all that much for you. You will gain with them what you could have easily gained without their help - just with proper nutrition and perhaps something mild such as SARMs, creatine and BCAA's.

Top Bottom