napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms

colterprice

I just watched your video "SARMs versus steroids". I had a question.

1. I'm in the military and want to use something to help me bulk up faster. SARMs seems like the way to go, but will I pop hot on a urinalysis?

1. I'm in the military and want to use something to help me bulk up faster. SARMs seems like the way to go, but will I pop hot on a urinalysis?

Sarms are of no concern with a standard urinalysis. They will be looking for narcotics, opiates, amphetamines, etc....

Sarms require a very specific and very expensive test, and pretty much the only one testing for them are the Olympics, NCAA and other athletic organizations

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

there are a lot of people that take more strict tests than the military does and pass. now I wouldn't go advertising to your shop that you are taking these ped's cuz the commander or first shirt could order a special test if it is suspected.

the only way you would is if they had a specialized testing for sarms, which i would HIGHLY doubt they do... its not a cheap test whatsoever.. i have a very nice layout for you... everything can be purchased at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Is there any added benefit to run lgd4033 along with the with mk2866 due to them both being sarms that add bulk

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

Is there any added benefit to run lgd4033 along with the with mk2866 due to them both being sarms that add bulk

of course there is... i dont put together cycles that dont make sense or dont have significant benefits from all pieces involved... they are both quite different... they have some similarities but definitely accomplish different things altogether as well... its up to you what you decide to run but this cycle is completely ideal for what your wanting to accomplish...

you need a solid stack of sarms not 1 or 2 and a 12 week run would be optimum. what are your stats height, weight, bf%? there are alot of military here running that shit and you should have no worries with tests, the only thing i can say if you are working nightshifts and or on a flightline you need to be very careful with s4 because of the sides with vision if you move up in dosage. so if the nightshifts aren't a concern no worries use what DG laid out for you you will love it bro

I'm 6'4 240 lbs bf appox 15 percent. I've been working out for 4years.My ultimate goal is to get to 260lbs with 10percent bf.Im 45 years old.What stack do you recommend?

I'm 6'4 240 lbs bf appox 15 percent. I've been working out for 4years.My ultimate goal is to get to 260lbs with 10percent bf.Im 45 years old.What stack do you recommend?

www.sarmsx.com has you covered on all the products listed... here's the layout bro

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Well a 20 lb gain and dropping 5% bodyfat is going to take quite a bit of time. I hope you understand that. However here is a great stack for working towards your goals

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Anyone knows when the next big sale is gonna be at samsx??

It's hard to say exactly man. We usually find out right before a sale, but whenever there is one rest assured it will be posted everywhere. We will make sure everyone knows

Top Bottom