Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms

Persianking007

So I don't know much about arms. Which are the safest? Do you have to do pct after using sarms. Which is the best for cutting and strength gain??

Persianking007 said:
So I don't know much about arms. Which are the safest? Do you have to do pct after using sarms. Which is the best for cutting and strength gain??

i have articles on each and every sarm at www.pureessencesarms.com and videos on all of them, etc... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEdmdT ... ujxQgFa-kw

that is my youtube channel... this is a very vague question but i have it ALL covered and more in all this info... you only need a MINI pct after sarms use which is simply 4 weeks of clomid at only 25 mg per day... s4 is the king of cutting and strength but you want to stack it with other sarms to get extreme results... sarms are a million times safer than steroids and though not as drastic, still provide huge gains without any of the large side effect concerns... they are such an excellent option to go with... i can set you up a cycle... post your age/height/weight/body fat and goals from the cycle and i'll get you all set up

Persianking007 said:

Sarms are all very safe. They all have different properties, but here is a quick run down

Mk2866- anabolic and perfect for muscle gain and strength with noticeable healing properties as well. It's very minimal suppressive and has no side effects to speak of

LGD- similar to MK2866 but more powerful for muscle gain and healing. It does carry a little more suppression that Ostarine, but is still only slightly suppressive

S4- perfect for fat loss, hardening, vascularity, and strength. Slightly suppressive and carries some slight vision sides depending on dose

GW- huge endurance and fat loss benefits, as well as blood pressure, heart rate, and positive choloestrol effects. It has no effect on the HPTA and is not suppressive at all

Check out articles on these sarms at www.pureessencesarms.com

what about pct? or can I just take it for a course and stop? also the s4 sounds amazing but problems with vision are a major side effect to me. how common is it? iv never had vision problems with any anabolic use!!

Persianking007 said:
what about pct? or can I just take it for a course and stop? also the s4 sounds amazing but problems with vision are a major side effect to me. how common is it? iv never had vision problems with any anabolic use!!

https://pureessencesarms.com/s4-dosing-protocol/

read this on how to dose s4...NOTHING is permanent and can be controlled if you do it right

MINI PCT... 4 weeks of clomid at 25 mg per day is all you need

Hey DylanGemelli I am 6'2'' 175 with about 12% body fat. I am enlisting in the army rangers and am looking for something like SARMS to give some significant gains in strength and endurance. What do you recommend for a stack as I don't want to gain any water weight and strength is really important. I have trouble gaining weight but I am a gym and exercise rat. Everyday I am either swimming miles, rucking with 50Lbs packs, running miles, or lifting. Need some advice. Thanks man!

Re: RE: Re: Sarms

sealfit said:
Hey DylanGemelli I am 6'2'' 175 with about 12% body fat. I am enlisting in the army rangers and am looking for something like SARMS to give some significant gains in strength and endurance. What do you recommend for a stack as I don't want to gain any water weight and strength is really important. I have trouble gaining weight but I am a gym and exercise rat. Everyday I am either swimming miles, rucking with 50Lbs packs, running miles, or lifting. Need some advice. Thanks man!
Sarms do not add water weight in any way. They provide very lean and dry gains. The most optimal stack is the sarms super stack which would be the following

1-12 LGD 10mg per day
1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day
1-12 GW 20mg per day
1-12 S4 50mg per day

www.pureessencesarms.com

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day
MK-2866 25mg per day

sealfit said:

the super stack is perfect for you... there is no estrogen conversion, no toxicity and side effects are minimal at best... for running, endurance, strength, lean muscle, etc. sarms are beyond perfect for you.. here is the ideal layout for you

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
5-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Pure Essence sarms logs are everywhere on the site... you can see just how more enhanced they are then any other sarms out there...

Persianking007 said:
Would s4 and gw be good to take with an anavar cycle? Just to lean up

Yes they absolutely would bro... they are extremely idea for that type of cycle actually...

Re: RE: Re: Sarms

Persianking007 said:
They would be excellent additions for that purpose. You will have a much more profound effect versus running anavar solo

Persianking007 said:

Here's a cycle layout for you

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day…
7-12 anavar 60 mg day
7-12 cycle assist
9-12 daa

pct 13 -16

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom