Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms

DMharto

hey I have some lgd and cardarine, was wondering if this looks good?

lgd (1-6)

pct (6-10)

nolva (dr prescribed)

hcgenerate es

cardarine (week 6-14)

lgd (1-6)

pct (6-10)

nolva (dr prescribed)

hcgenerate es

cardarine (week 6-14)

no that does not look good at all. its a mess... 6 weeks of sarms is pointless... your running half a cycle and you do not need hcgenerate es whatsoever... save your money... here's the layout you should be running...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 (you can use nolva at 40/20/20/20)
gw-501516 20 mg day

no that does not look good at all. its a mess... 6 weeks of sarms is pointless... your running half a cycle and you do not need hcgenerate es whatsoever... save your money... here's the layout you should be running...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 (you can use nolva at 40/20/20/20)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Would be nice to see him add lower dose osta (https://www.isarms.com/ostarine-mk-2866) 12.5mgs during the mini pct. :)

lgd (1-6)

pct (6-10)

nolva (dr prescribed)

hcgenerate es

cardarine (week 6-14)

While it is somewhat fine to use Cardarine for 8 weeks only, you need to run LGD for a long time for better results. Also, you would benefit much more if you combined the two SARMS at once. Nolvadex is fine for PCT, but I would also add there some Clomid as a reassurance.

While it is somewhat fine to use Cardarine for 8 weeks only, you need to run LGD for a long time for better results. Also, you would benefit much more if you combined the two SARMS at once. Nolvadex is fine for PCT, but I would also add there some Clomid as a reassurance.

I agree... clomid is definitely the optimal choice in any pct when it comes to serms...

lgd (1-6)

pct (6-10)

nolva (dr prescribed)

hcgenerate es

cardarine (week 6-14)

While the PCT duration is good enough for a SARMS cycle, ideally you would need for the PCT clomid, nolvadex, some natty test booster (HCGenerate will do), and Ostarine MK-2866. At least you will need a combination of nolvadex and clomid for a guaranteed recovery.

thank you guys I just started today and will be following the 12 week set up, I cant wait to see the results

You are very welcome! We are all here to help each other with knowledge and experience. Keep us posted here, and good luck on the cycle!

thank you guys I just started today and will be following the 12 week set up, I cant wait to see the results

anytime bro but i wish you would have waited for sarms x to launch... i am in high doubt you got the type of quality you should be using

Top Bottom