napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS X is now live!! Please Read!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they will never offer any promo anymore ?

bro, who ever said that??? i said they can't do as many... do you know any business that could do that forever and survive... they barely got by trying to offer this many sales to show everyone how strong the products were... you have to get an understanding of how business works... they ALREADY have extremely competitive prices with their normal prices so when they offer huge discounts like that, they barely get by... if you want them to stay around, you cant expect a promo all year round... noone could survive that way... your getting THE VERY BEST you can find... you can always go to a shit site and pay less and get a product that is no better than a bucket of piss so what good would that do for you? they still have specials on the site... Look at the top and click on the 30%, 40$ and 50% off sales... buy 10 get 10 free etc... they are listed right at the top

Go with mk2866... Or buy one of each this month and get the rest next month
Dylan. Was told by sarms x that osterine was out of stock at the moment so I went with s4 with my mk 677 and osterine next month. ( what u suggested) great deal but why are they hitting us so hard for basic shipping, $18?. Jw every other place I have seen only charges 1/3 of that

Sent from my 0PCV1 using Tapatalk

Dylan. Was told by sarms x that osterine was out of stock at the moment so I went with s4 with my mk 677 and osterine next month. ( what u suggested) great deal but why are they hitting us so hard for basic shipping, $18?. Jw every other place I have seen only charges 1/3 of that

One of two things is going on here... you either were not at sarms x or your trolling the site... there is MORE than enough mk2866 in stock as well as everything else... NOTHING is out of stock and the shipping is most certainly nowhere near 18 unless its international... domestic went from 10 to 11.99 because of the postal increase but 18 for domestic is not even close and not only did sarms x confirm this, i literally just went to the website, added mk2866 to cart and my shipping option was for 11.99... So im not sure which of the two circumstances it is that i pointed out, but either way, your wrong on all fronts...

Dylan I'm so sorry, I am so new at this. Just got back on site ordered mk677 and osterine.shipping was $11.99. Nbd. But u have a gigantic name out there and again I'm sorry for being "stupid" but with that being said, after all the people I have asked, for some reason I dk, I believe I can trust u. U know your stuff, I truly believe that . Before my wife died I purchased sarms through purchase peptide with a secure account and our debit was wiped out by a place from India! The bank replaced the money but I'm Leary as u can understand. I'm at wits end db. I pour concrete don't make a lot of $; lost the love of my life to cancer but made a promise I will make her proud. My trust is to you. Pm me , I'll give you my password to check my order. I made a promise to her , but I miss her so Danny much

Dylan I'm so sorry, I am so new at this. Just got back on site ordered mk677 and osterine.shipping was $11.99. Nbd. But u have a gigantic name out there and again I'm sorry for being "stupid" but with that being said, after all the people I have asked, for some reason I dk, I believe I can trust u. U know your stuff, I truly believe that . Before my wife died I purchased sarms through purchase peptide with a secure account and our debit was wiped out by a place from India! The bank replaced the money but I'm Leary as u can understand. I'm at wits end db. I pour concrete don't make a lot of $; lost the love of my life to cancer but made a promise I will make her proud. My trust is to you. Pm me , I'll give you my password to check my order. I made a promise to her , but I miss her so Danny much

brother, DO NOT worry whatsoever... you have to understand that there are so many people out there trying to start trouble... your fine! this type of thing happens... its completely fine... i was just not understanding what was going on but that happens... i really appreciate your trust in me bro and you can always trust in me... just as you have... everything is just fine brother... im glad you got it figured out!

brother, DO NOT worry whatsoever... you have to understand that there are so many people out there trying to start trouble... your fine! this type of thing happens... its completely fine... i was just not understanding what was going on but that happens... i really appreciate your trust in me bro and you can always trust in me... just as you have... everything is just fine brother... im glad you got it figured out!
Thanks Dylan

Thanks Dylan

hey man everyone gets a little sketched out their first time with a new thing but you have nothing to worry about here, that goes for all of our sponsors, it is a little more unorthodox as far as how payment goes but that is to protect all of us. IF you do not deal with the sponsors of this page then you put yourself at risk of getting taken advantage of. and again welcome to the best board on Earth enjoy that cycle as well

Will there be a possibility to ship without labels with Sarms X aswell?

of course brother... im not sure i conveyed everything properly... THE ONLY CHANGE is the labelling and branding... everything else is all the same... that's it... products, methods etc... of course certain things will be improved as they should be but everything remains the same... also, that HAS to be done to pass customs so you need not worry bro!

i have a question how long is the expiration date like if i buy quite a bit to stock up will it go bad and what is the best way to store them

i have a question how long is the expiration date like if i buy quite a bit to stock up will it go bad and what is the best way to store them

Best way to store is in the dark at room temp. Last a long time, not sure exactly the length but unless your Mormon trying to stock up on sarms I don't think it should be too much of a concern.

Keep them in a cool dark and dry place away from sunlight and they will be good a long time. I've stored mine for long periods of time and they are definitely good as new when used.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

This all looks and sounds great. I will be ordering the triple stack the end of Jan. Can't wait to see what the results are for this old poop.Also,this is absolutely the best bunch of people ever.Thanks Dylan,RickRock and everyone for all your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom