napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms w/Test cyp

wood2690

I'm about to start a 12 week sarms cutting stack. Would it be beneficial to run test cyp or prop with it? If so, at what doses or better yet what dosage for both forms of test?

I'm about to start a 12 week sarms cutting stack. Would it be beneficial to run test cyp or prop with it? If so, at what doses or better yet what dosage for both forms of test?

That depends upon what your present BF is. When someone says cut then I take that to mean he is muscular with about 12-13% BF, or even 10%.

If by cut you mean that your BF is high then that is a weight loss diet.
So if you are indeed cutting, then prop would be ok, at 50mg eod. There will be those who say do a lot more, but you don't want to overide your sarms with a lot of test.

I'm right at 20% bodyfat, Jake. Does this change the numbers and dosage?

at 20% body fat, there's NO WAY you can use steroids in any way... your body fat is far too high and its very clear you have a huge misconception on what steroids are used for but i can assure you that they are a million miles from being weight loss drugs or fat burners... thats not what they are used for in any way... so you can rule that completely out... you need to be under 15% to even consider it...

I've done so extensive research on steroids and truly understand their meaning and use. The bodyfat % I didn't know and appreciate the information. Along with my dieting and training, and the SARMS be taken to assist in cutting bodyfat? I'm sorry to ask so many questions, but I'm just tryimg.to make sure all my T's are crossed before I begin.

I've done so extensive research on steroids and truly understand their meaning and use. The bodyfat % I didn't know and appreciate the information. Along with my dieting and training, and the SARMS be taken to assist in cutting bodyfat? I'm sorry to ask so many questions, but I'm just tryimg.to make sure all my T's are crossed before I begin.

a consistent diet and training routine along with sarms will definitely drop a lot of body fat, absolutely...

GW and S4 for 12 weeks.

i would add to it for max fat burning... its up to you but this would be the best layout...

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

i would add to it for max fat burning... its up to you but this would be the best layout...

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

^This is a great protocol for losing weight, with proper diet of course. And a one stop shop at sarmsx.com, except for the DAA lol

Top Bottom