Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms Usage

venvenlis

Hey all, I am starting a 12 week cycle of s4 and gw. I finally received my 30ml bottles, however, the conversion of 25mg of s4 which I am split dosing with a total of 50mg twice a day 4 hours apart converts to 0.0025. Now, on my droplet that comes with the s4 starts at 0.25mL and ends at 1. I'm pretty confused with the right amount to take a day. Basically, I am having trouble converting the mg to mL.

S4- 25mg A.M. 4-6 hours later another 25mg

GW- 20mg per day dosed before workout.

Don't make it harder then it needs to be. GW is a full dropper in the a.m and S4 is half a dropper in the a.m and half a dropper in the p.m.

S4 is dosed at 50mg per 1ml. So you would take 0.5ml(half the dropper) to get 25mg. Simple math bro

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Hey all, I am starting a 12 week cycle of s4 and gw. I finally received my 30ml bottles, however, the conversion of 25mg of s4 which I am split dosing with a total of 50mg twice a day 4 hours apart converts to 0.0025. Now, on my droplet that comes with the s4 starts at 0.25mL and ends at 1. I'm pretty confused with the right amount to take a day. Basically, I am having trouble converting the mg to mL.

S4- 25mg A.M. 4-6 hours later another 25mg

GW- 20mg per day dosed before workout.

Bro, I'm not sure where you got your info on dosing, but it's far off. S4 is 50mg per ml so to get 50mg per day you take 1ml per day, which means 0.5ml twice per day which is clearly marked on the dropper

GW is 1ml per day 30 minutes preworkout

I tried to get the exact amount on an online converter that's where I got those numbers from. But if I'm dosing 50mg which equals to 1ml of S4 split to 0.5ml twice per day than how does 20mg of GW equal 1ml

S4=50mg day= 1ml=0.5ml x2
Gw= 20mg day=...

I tried to get the exact amount on an online converter that's where I got those numbers from. But if I'm dosing 50mg which equals to 1ml of S4 split to 0.5ml twice per day than how does 20mg of GW equal 1ml

Gw= 20mg day=...

Dude they're dosed differently! What do you mean??? Lol GW and S4 have nothing to do with each other. GW is 20mg/ml and s4 is 50mg/ml. What's your confusion?

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
Code JS5 for 5% off

Gw= 20mg day=...

They are completely different compounds bro. Every compound has different concentrations

GW is 20mg of product per ml of solution

S4 is 50mg of product per ml of solution.

It doesn't get any simpler than that man. You are making his far too complicated

One full dropper of gw 30 min before a workout in the am. That's 20mg. S4 is half a dropper in the morning for 25mg and half a dropper 6 hours later for another 25mg for a total of 50 mg for the day.

Man sometimes I think the dudes who don't understand the simple dosing shouldn't be using the drugs... lol

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

im not sure how much easier i can make this man... your making this out to be wayyyy harder than you should... this is elementary math... just stop overthinking... your not sounding like a dumbass as you put it but you absolutely sound like someone overthinking it...

each sarm has a different concentration... for example, GW is dosed at 20 MG/ML... that means each ML is 20 mg... so one full dropper is 20 mg

s4 is dosed at 50 mg/ml... so 1 full ML , which is one dropper full, is 50 mg... so clearly, half a dropper is 25 mg... stop overthinking bro

Top Bottom