napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS to Australia

frankgone

Hi Dylan,
i have been watching a lot of your videos online and a big fan of what your doing!!
I know you recommend sarmsx and i'm just wondering if there is any problem with shipping it to Australia?
In addition i am an MMA fighter and am looking to put on approximately 11 pounds withing the next 6 months. Is this possible with SARMS when also taking into consideration i will only be able to lift weights 3 times a week and my other activity will be cardio based (mma, bjj and kickboxing). If it is could you outline a protocol i could use.

Any help be appreciated! thank you again and keep putting out you content your doing a great service!!!

Hi Dylan,
i have been watching a lot of your videos online and a big fan of what your doing!!
I know you recommend sarmsx and i'm just wondering if there is any problem with shipping it to Australia?
In addition i am an MMA fighter and am looking to put on approximately 11 pounds withing the next 6 months. Is this possible with SARMS when also taking into consideration i will only be able to lift weights 3 times a week and my other activity will be cardio based (mma, bjj and kickboxing). If it is could you outline a protocol i could use.

Any help be appreciated! thank you again and keep putting out you content your doing a great service!!!

hey brother.. THANK YOU for the support and im more than happy to help! YES, sarmsx absolutely will ship to you in Australia... i have a very strong cycle for you to begin with... you will stay on mk677 for 6 months to a year without a break in use... all others require a break.. here is the layout for you... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com They have the highest quality on the planet and i stand by that a million percent

here is the layout...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Hi Dylan,

hey mate, yep SARMSX ship to oz without a problem. I've just placed my second order. I tried a local supplier for my first run of 12 week cycle but instead of supplying me with MK2866 as ordered they mislabelled the bottles and sent me S4. To say I wasn't happy was an understatement. They agreed that the bottles had been mixed up and sent me two MK to replace it but I won't trust them again. There's not enough feedback for me to go there again. SARMSX have a great reputation and literally thousands of positive feedback - as well as Dylan's guarantee. You can't go wrong.

Hi Dylan,

I like Dylan's protocol for your goals. Basically run the ultra Recomp stack and add MK-677 to it. I think it's perfect for what you are trying to accomplish

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Mk677 run through the whole cycle and into pct and beyond that. 6 months to a year is ideal. Run it at 25mg per day

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

hey mate, yep SARMSX ship to oz without a problem. I've just placed my second order. I tried a local supplier for my first run of 12 week cycle but instead of supplying me with MK2866 as ordered they mislabelled the bottles and sent me S4. To say I wasn't happy was an understatement. They agreed that the bottles had been mixed up and sent me two MK to replace it but I won't trust them again. There's not enough feedback for me to go there again. SARMSX have a great reputation and literally thousands of positive feedback - as well as Dylan's guarantee. You can't go wrong.

thanks for the feedback brother!

im really sorry about your previous experience... how one mixes up product like that is far beyond me but thats very fucking dangerous and im sure thats not the first time... you dont have to worry about that again now that you have switched to sarmsx... thanks for the feedback bro!

Awesome!! is there ever a problem with customs? and does the package have any labels or anything? pretty much i don't want my family to think i'm taking steroids so it''s better they have no idea what it is

Customs is fine.. You should have no problems there and as far as labels, they aren't labeled in full detail like the states due to custom regulations. Blue glass with a letter to identify them is all you need

Awesome!! is there ever a problem with customs? and does the package have any labels or anything? pretty much i don't want my family to think i'm taking steroids so it''s better they have no idea what it is

all labels are removed to ensure it passes customs... you will have a way to tell what each product is when they arrive but labels are removed and everything is discreet... noone in your family will have a clue... tell them they are aromatherapy bottles LOL

Top Bottom