napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms stack

Ok the 677 comes from the US but how do we as consumers know the legitimacy of the products as compared to the same products from a diff company?
Maybe this is a question for Dylan himself........

the feedback and the results speak for themselves bro... if your seeing any sort of "test results" for an rc company, i would be far more scared to use them... those are often and easily faked and they are not easily obtained.. if they are sending a report that their suppliers in china sent then all i can do is laugh... they counterfeit documents for a living over there... results don't lie... if your getting big results but the side effects you get from steroids, guess what, your probably running a prohormone or steroid... you won't get these side effects with sarms... results and experiences over time show legitimacy...

Ok the 677 comes from the US but how do we as consumers know the legitimacy of the products as compared to the same products from a diff company?
Maybe this is a question for Dylan himself........

I have used mk677 in the past from two different companies. I didn't get anything at all from it, which made me hesitant to try it from sarmsx at first. I just figured I was a non responder to it, but when I tried sarmsx MK677 I was honestly blown away. It is now my favorite sarm of all of them. The fullness, pumps, sleep, etc are amazing on it. I also quickly learned that the price of raws on this compound were extremely expensive, so being that the mk677 I had previously was cheap, was a big red flag. It cannot be sold for that price and be legit. It's impossible. Companies would be paying you to take it and losing a LOT of money

I absolutely love it, and stand behind the quality of sarmsx mk677 100%

Top Bottom