Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms s4 question

phubloater

So I just got Andarine S4. They are 50mg pills and the bottle says to take 2 a day. Seems like this maybe too much too soon. So I'm going to stick with one pill a day. When is the best time to take it? Also, aside from the vision any other side effects? I'm 40 so that's why I got the higher level of supplement. I'm also nervous because I haven't taken it to this level of supp. I don't want to cause long term damage. If I should take this prior to the workout can I take it with my preworkout? Also, can I still take a all natural test booster at night? Thanks for any light you can shed on this. Like I said I'm new and looking for guidance.

So I just got Andarine S4. They are 50mg pills and the bottle says to take 2 a day. Seems like this maybe too much too soon. So I'm going to stick with one pill a day. When is the best time to take it? Also, aside from the vision any other side effects? I'm 40 so that's why I got the higher level of supplement. I'm also nervous because I haven't taken it to this level of supp. I don't want to cause long term damage. If I should take this prior to the workout can I take it with my preworkout? Also, can I still take a all natural test booster at night? Thanks for any light you can shed on this. Like I said I'm new and looking for guidance.

apparently you dont realize that you do not even have sarms... sarms do not come in capsule form... you need to get rid of those and get yourself real sarms first and fore most or there is no point... chances are very high that you have purchased a capsule claiming to be sarms that is in fact a pro hormone or filled with other nasty fillers...

if you had real sarms, yes you could take it with a pre workout and/or test booster but you need to get real s4, which is an amazing sarm... sarms x is a company that will be opening next week that is taking over pure essence sarms, which is the very best quality you can find... I highly recommend you watch for the opening of sarms x and get your s4 there...

For technical reasons SARMS can only be produced in liquid form, where the active substance is suspended in an alcohol based liquid. Therefore, what you got is a 100% fake product, which is most probably in reality is a pro-hormone, which will give you certain gains and make you feel like you got the real thing. However, the side effects that will take place with such a fake will make it obvious that it is not a real SARM product. You need to do more research and find legit companies when buying your SARMS. Visit out source section, and there you will find information about the different suppliers there are, and feedback from their customers.

This is 100% fake. You can't get SARMS in pills or caps - only liquids are the real thing. I feel for you that you got a fake product, but that's life, and I would not use it just because you already bought it, because you have no idea of what's really in there. It might be just a bunk thing, but if it is laced with prohormones, you may get some health problems with it. Therefore, stay away from these pills.

So these are the capsules. I appreciate the feedback. hardcoreformulations.com/#!andarine-s4/c80f

brother, listen, i dont care whey they come from, if they are in capsules, they are not sarms... company does not matter, location etc... it does not matter, they are not sarms

Luckily, at the moment it is still very easy to differentiate the real SARMS from the fake ones. The rule is very simple - if you are offered some pills or caps claimed to be SARMS, then these are definitely fakes. SARMS can only be sold as research chems in liquid form.

Awesome! Well thanks for the info. So tell me where can I get the best product out? I really want to increase my strength and size. Nothing crazy since I'm only 5'5 but, a noticeable difference. I eat right and put my time in the gym. I know I still need to work but could use some help.

Awesome! Well thanks for the info. So tell me where can I get the best product out? I really want to increase my strength and size. Nothing crazy since I'm only 5'5 but, a noticeable difference. I eat right and put my time in the gym. I know I still need to work but could use some help.

right now, the very best quality you can find is at purressenceresearch.com This will be bought and converted to sarms x in roughly a week... This is FAR and AWAY the highest quality and most trusting place you can find... I stand by that a million percent... you can always come to me with questions to get the best and most honest advice and guidance... Isarms is ALL ABOUT the protection of OUR FAMILY here... i will be happy to set up a cycle layout for you as well... here you go my friend

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

The abovementioned source is legit and sells good stuff, I have heard good things about them. The cycle as suggested by Dylan will give you a very good all-around enhancement, so you will see improvements in strength, endurance, recovery, and muscle mass. The best thing is that it is safe, and there will be no side effects.

The abovementioned source is legit and sells good stuff, I have heard good things about them. The cycle as suggested by Dylan will give you a very good all-around enhancement, so you will see improvements in strength, endurance, recovery, and muscle mass. The best thing is that it is safe, and there will be no side effects.

absolutely bro... that's what set sarms apart is the fact they provide ALL of these benefits with little to no side effects... this makes them more than desirable... to feel the way you do on them and achieve these results, is unlike anything out there... yes, anabolics are more profound in what they do but they clearly carry far more concern along with them

Top Bottom