Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms questions

Triple-T

Good Afternoon,

I am as follows:

6ft 1 inch

233 lbs but the biggest I was, was 260lbs on cycle

10% body fat was my lowest and average and or highest off cycle has been 18%-20% eating somewhat clean but not perfect as though I am getting ready for a show.

I am a college and former professional trained athletic with a degree and license in health and wellness.

I am 33 years of age and reside in the USA

Some questions I have are but not limited to if I have ran my previous cycles correctly. These cycles can be emailed to you in a excel spreadsheet that I crate to follow my pin and food schedule if you email me back. I have never use or ran a SARM such as the ISARMS site that is linked to your page, however I would like to take gw506516 as I have run tren ace before.

I have ran 5 cycles thus far and have had pretty good results, even with tren.

my first cycle was a tes e only cycle

2nd cycle s a test prop npp

3rd was a t300 schedule I believe but I can refer back to my scheduled chart

4th I ran test prop with tren ace

and next cycle because of my job and me liking short esters better I want to run test prop and tren or npp again with gw506516 if running tren even though my cardio didn't take to much of a hit.

my nutrition was clean but basic such as but not limited to 4,000-5,000 calories of chicken breast, brown rice but white rice on leg days, toast, egg whites, protein shakes, creatine in powder form, 1 cheat meal a week, steak etc.

My questions are as followed:

-why if I run more than 8 weeks of tren at low dose of .30-.75 cc of tren does my noise start to bleed in a hot shower. It seems week 8 is the time frame by blood begins to become thin or something. If I run it at .50 but no higher my cardio isn't much effected?

- am I doing my cycles correctly testing compounds etc?

- what are your suggestions for my next cycle, short ester being ?

- I am in the military and though I have heard they don't drug test they could randomly request a test will it most likely be a "AAS" test and if so will the compounds be out of my system in a day to test? is it safer to order domestically in this case if I live on base but in a house as I don't believe that's considered an APO ?

- I know you're not in the military but maybe have insight on this topic as I don't want to stop running cycles do to serving my country, however I don't want to get in trouble for it either. Upon your response if you need any other further information please let me know

your nose could be bleeding due to elevated blood pressure which tren can DEFINITELY causes....

i have no clue what you should run next... thats goal dependent...

i dont get into to anything to do with steroid purchasing nor drug testing..

i have no clue what the military will test you for... and like i said, i dont get into it... i get NO benefit from that other than people putting the blame on me if for some reason the test does not go there way... those are not the type of questions i want anything to do with... its a no win situation for me and so i steer away from it...

If you decide to use anything that's going to be at your own risk bro. None of us are comfortable with telling you exactly what is safe to use, what you will be tested for, etc...but I will tell you short esters don't clear in a day bro. Metabolites stick around quite a while, for weeks or even months depending on the Ester so keep that in mind. You just have to unseat your own risk. Sarms will clear quicker and have less of a chance of getting tested for. That's pretty rare to betestedfor sarms

Top Bottom