Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMs question

mos900

I've been watching some of your SARMs videos and I was wondering if this stuff is safe for someone my age? I'm 19 and been working out for close to 7 months. It's become an addiction to go to the gym about 5 days a week. I love it, and I've seen all right gains in my journey ; but I would love to get that extra muscle that SARMs can provide.

I wouldn't suggest SARMS for a 19 year old. You have a lot of time to be natural and not use sarms or anything else. Wait until you're at least 21.

First of all, you are a bit young, even for SARMs. Secondly, you need to spend some more time in the gym before doing any PED's whatsoever - 7 months is too little, and you are not even close to your natural potential. Therefore, just keep enjoying the workouts, and keep hitting it hard in the gym. Believe me, in a year or two you will grow naturally, and you will grow a lot. Most kids are skinny at 19, and at roughly 20-21 they really start growing.

Top Bottom