Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS in caps/LGD at low dosage

awq

So, I've seen some people talking about how SARMS in caps are way weaker.
If you compare it to the liquid, how much weaker? Just dosing capped Ostarine at 20mg per day keeps my arm pumped the whole day, can the liquid be that much stronger?

PS. I've been thinking about stacking the ostarine with LGD at just 3mg/day for minimum suppression. Thoughts on this?

awq said:
If you compare it to the liquid, how much weaker? Just dosing capped Ostarine at 20mg per day keeps my arm pumped the whole day, can the liquid be that much stronger?

PS. I've been thinking about stacking the ostarine with LGD at just 3mg/day for minimum suppression. Thoughts on this?

they are FAR weaker... that is not how they are supposed to be taken and having pumped arms is nothing of the effect you should be using... its a complete waste... its like taking raw steroids powder, like test or deca for example and putting it in a capsule... that's not how they are ingested.. same with sarms... they are meant to be suspended, that's how they were designed, implemented from the start etc... 3 mg of lgd per day is a complete waste

awq said:

It has more to do with the proper delivery method, which capping does not do. Suspension in alcohol will give you the best bioavailability that capped cannot even come close to matching

Thank you both very much for taking time to respond :)
The problem is that SARMS are in the gray zone in Sweden, and any items sent from the U.S with a value of over 50 dollars gets checked in the customs. Ordering within the EU is fine tho, but there are mostly caps availible. Any way to order Pure Essence Sarms and getting around this?
Thanks!

awq said:
The problem is that SARMS are in the gray zone in Sweden, and any items sent from the U.S with a value of over 50 dollars gets checked in the customs. Ordering within the EU is fine tho, but there are mostly caps availible. Any way to order Pure Essence Sarms and getting around this?
Thanks!

I don't know how they will be able to know the value of your pack to search through customs, but I'm sure Dylan can have a good answer for you on this. To my knowledge, sarms have been shipped to Sweden from Pure Essence without issue before

awq said:
Thanks!

Brother pure essence is WELL AWARE of the laws in each scandinavian country and ships often to your country... This is all of no concern for you... Yes, they get around it =)

Top Bottom