napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS in australia

doowees

hey Dylan you have a great YouTube channel mate, just wondering if SARMS are classed as a steroid as I live in Australia and would like to try them but importation might be a bit hard

hey Dylan you have a great YouTube channel mate, just wondering if SARMS are classed as a steroid as I live in Australia and would like to try them but importation might be a bit hard

Sarmsx has no problem getting through Australian customs at all bro. You have nothing to worry about at all. If you need help setting up a good stack let me know!

sarms are not steroids nor classified as steroids... sarmsx ships to australia on a daily basis... australia is one of the biggest overseas customers they have... you will get them with no issue whatsoever... its not as though they are claimed as sarms when sent either... anything that actually sent them overseas and claimed them as sarms would have less than half a brain... i would venture to guess an elementary student would have more common sense...

I Can say yes they do.as I am in Australia and have received the first part of my order.So far so good.

You'll be right mate. I've spent a few K and everything has arrived in under 2 weeks.

As you can see by the two posters above me, you are good to go ordering to Australia brother

Fellow aussie here.. Yeah they do get though

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I am in New South Wales Australia....My Sarms are here safe and sound,Packaged fine no damage.All You guys in Australia that have been thinking about ordering,go ahead your Sarms will get to you.

Top Bottom